Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Swedish speaking Sales Conversion Agent to sunny Cyprus|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||0 - 0|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
You love sales and want to set foot in the FX industry? We have a very sunny opportunity for you.
Our client offers transparent trading, backed by first-class service. Their software introduces the latest technology to ensure that their customers ' experience is intuitive and convenient. With an extensive library of technical analysis and educational tools available from the platform, the company helps its customers perform to the best of their capabilities. They have also incorporated advanced security to keep customers ' personal and financial information secure.
Due to the continuous expansion of their operations, they are now seeking a dynamic native Swedish-speaking individual to assume the role of Swedish Speaking Conversion Agent from the sunny offices in Limassol.
• Promote the company’s product and services
• Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients
• Ensure clients always receive the highest level of services
• Educate clients on how to use the company’s trading platforms
• Keep up to date with the financial markets
• Follow the policies and procedures set by the compliance department
• Excellent knowledge of English and Swedish language, both oral and written
• Sales experience
• Strong computer skills, CRM, Microsoft Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational skills
• Dynamic, innovative and target driven
• Ability to work in pressure in a fast-moving environment
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills & performance Relocation Package (including work permit arrangement if needed)
- 21 days’ annual leave
- Be part of a dynamic and creative team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable office in the city center
The pace of life in Cyprus is exactly how you want it to be and that flexibility is a big positive. If you prefer it slow, go with the flow – few people are ever very busy. If you like a more fast-paced style of life – no matter whether that is partying, professional or outdoors – there is nothing stopping you. The weather is very stable in Cyprus and the summers always seem to last forever so there is plenty of time to enjoy the fabulous beaches. As part of the EU, Cyprus has a very low crime rate and everyone speaks English. On top of that, the taxation is low compared to most countries and there’s a high threshold before you start paying income tax. Flats are cheap as well, so your cost of living is very limited.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world. Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support in sunny Limassol, Cyprus
€Relocation Package, Bonuses, Health Insurance etc.
Live and work in beautiful sunny Cyprus! Tired of rain and grey weather? Ready for an adventure abroad? Join our clients young and dynamic team in Limassol, Cyprus! Th...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Forex Salesperson to Cyprus
€0 - 0
Are you looking to develop a career within Foreign Exchange salesmanship? We are right now looking for a Swedish Speaker to work as a FX salesperson! Our client Our cl...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Sales Agent Forex Industry - Cyprus
You love sales and want to set foot in the FX industry? We have a very sunny opportunity for you. Our client offers transparent trading, backed by first-class service....about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Financial Sales Agent to Cyprus
Do you want to work in the Foreign Exchange market? Do you have excellent sales-skills and are you ready for a new challenge in Cyprus? Apply today! Our client: Our cl...about 2 months ago