Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a Google fan? Do you love Google products? Are you passionate about the web and new technology? If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job in Barcelona for you!
We are currently seeking new employees for our client in a growing project! You will become a sales marketing consultant for Swedish companies in relation to their existing digital advertising campaigns with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. You will advise about optimization based on analyzed data and consult small and medium sized businesses with strong marketing strategies and upsell with additional Google products. It is a target driven environment where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team increasing the Client customer base across EMEA. You will be part of the largest team who creates unique customer experiences while actively affecting the Nordic digital marketing environment.
- Bachelor/master degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native level of Swedish is a requirement.
- Fluent in English.
- +1 Year experience from advertising, PPC Campaigns or Sales.
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about marketing, technology and online advertising, with a desire to learn and develop.
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday).
- Long Term Contract.
- Relocation Package:
- Flight Ticket.
- Free Gym Membership.
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development.
- Established career path to grow within the project.
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products.
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests.
- Employment with the world's largest provider of contact center services.
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development.
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team.
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain).
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
- Norwegian Speaking Digital Marketing Consultant to Barcelona
€0 - 0
Are you passionate about new technology? If you are creative, outgoing, and want to be a part of the rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job in Barce...about 2 months ago
- Danish speaking Digital Marketing Consultant to Barcelona
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Consultant for our client located in Barcelona! Are you passionate about the web and new technology? If you are creative, outgoi...3 months ago
- Finnish speaking Digital Marketing Consultant to Barcelona
We are hiring Finnish speaking Digital Marketing Consultants to Barcelona - do you acknowledge the importance and benefits of online marketing? Do you love searching i...3 months ago
- Swedish Speaking Sales Developer to Barcelona
Are you a native Swedish speaker and a natural within sales and dream to live in sunny Barcelona? As a Sales Development representative, you will be responsible for id...about 2 months ago