Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Swedish Speaking Technical Support Agent to IT-Hub Tallinn, Estonia|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||0 - 0|
|Date Posted||about 1 month ago|
We are looking for a 1st Line Swedish Speaking IT Customer Support Specialist to beautiful Tallinn in E-Estonia! Are you looking for an adventure abroad? International experience with one of the biggest IT Companies in the Nordic regions? Do you have a passion for technology? Then this is the job for you!
Required skills: Some customer service experience, excellent communication skills, personality, mature and professional attitude, interest in and basic aptitude for I.T.
To be successful in this role you need to:
- Study the customer’s business logics and technical environment.
- Have very good Swedish language skills (both written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills with a genuine enthusiasm towards a career in IT Be an experienced computer user.
- Have previous working experience and/or education in IT support area but this can also be trained so don't worry!
- Have solution-oriented mindset and ability to prioritize your tasks.
- Finally, and most importantly you need to be a good listener with a positive attitude
Our client promises to support you with these benefits:
- Finding a place to live and signing a rental contract
- Flights out to Estonia
- Moving your belongings to Estonia
- Picking you up upon arrival
- Handling all immigration and registration formalities – getting you Estonian identification documents
- Organizing an internet connection set up in your new home
- Helping you to find a family doctor Our client in Estonia will pay for your services – you do not have to pay anything.
- Gym allowance
- Free public Transport to and from work
- Massages at work
- Amazing office space
- Working alongside other Lithuanians
- Great salary and comfortable living
- Healthy living plan
- It can happen that your job requires travelling outside Estonia and Tallinn now and then
- Regular health checks with sick leave compensation from the first day.
- Opportunity to be engaged in different projects.
- Working in big and international company where you have all the possibilities to grow and learn
Working with our client in Tallinn, Estonia!
Our Client is a huge Scandinavian IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia! They are seeking a 1st Line IT Customer Support Specialist to join their existing Scandinavian team! Working as part of a dedicated Lithuanian speaking support team this role will involve supporting customers using our client's IT software! The successful candidate will be responsible for providing helpdesk support and guidance to customers based in Lithuania.
Tallinn has become a hub for IT companies all over the world and our client has set up an offshore office to provide exceptional support to customers! Tallinn is a great city and has developed rapidly over the last 10 years. The life style is cheaper than Scandinavian, and this role promises a great salary for a comfortable life! There are many places for shopping, great nightlife, and excellent architecture. Live in a great neighborhood alongside other Lithuanians as our client promises to make you feel very welcome!
Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 2 years we have recruited and helped over 1000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
- Swedish Speaking Customer Support Agent to Belfast, Northern Ireland!
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are currently recruiting Swedish speaking personnel for an exciting customer support role in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Are you...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Speaking Customer Service Administrator - Estonia
Are you an enthusiastic person looking for new challenges? We are now looking for motivated and committed Swedish speakers to become part of our client in Estonia. You...about 1 month ago
- Swedish speaking Technical support to beautiful Athens, Greece
€0 - 0
Swedish speaking Technical support to Athens Are you tired of the cold weather in Sweden? Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internation...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Speaking Outbound Agent to Limassol, Cyprus
€Relocation Package, Monthly rental allowance, bonuses etc.
Job description As an Outbound Agent you will be responsible for the personalized marketing activities during the customer journey for existing customers in an assigne...about 2 months ago