Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Swedish Tech support to Lisbon, Portugal|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||4 months ago|
Are you a Fluent Swedish speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal?
We are recruiting Swedish Customer Support Agents for our client, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. Their team consists of over 9.000 employees from 82 nationalities, who are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets worldwide. They are considered eight times in a row the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while on the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
- Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone
- Respond to incoming calls and email from enterprise clients
- Manage effectively all incoming incidents in a customer service environment.
- Gather information from customers, troubleshoot technical and account issues
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal (Sales experience is a plus)
- The agent is a business consultant capable of understanding customer's business challenges and tailor a solution adapted to their need
- Confident at overcoming product objections
- Fluent Swedish speaker with fluent English
- Great teammate
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability desired
- Ability to operate in high pressure situations
- Good technical skills and knowledge preferable
- Excellent communication skills.
Sounds good? Send your ENGLISH CV to Jonas@NordicJobsWorldWide.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Swedish Technical Support to Athens
€13000 - 15000
Are you Swedish speeaking and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicu...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Customer Support Specialist To Fast-Growing Tallinn
€0 - 0
We at Nordic Jobs Worldwide are now looking for an experienced Swedish Customer Support Specialist, who will make it easy and effortless for all of our clients users r...21 days ago
- Swedish Technical Support Agent to Sunny Athens
Are you tired of the cold weather in Sweden? Are you longing to move abroad to a warm country and work with an internationally renowned company? Do you have a passion ...21 days ago
- Swedish Customer Support Team Lead to Tallinn
We are looking for a talented Customer Support Team Lead, who will make it easy and effortless for all our client’s users regardless of their country of location. Are ...23 days ago
- Swedish Technical Support to IT-hub Tallinn
€0 - 0
We are looking for a 1st Line Swedish Speaking IT Customer Support Specialist to beautiful Tallinn in E-Estonia! Are you looking for an adventure abroad? International...about 1 month ago