Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Swedish Tech support to Lisbon, Portugal|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Date Posted||7 months ago|
Are you a Fluent Swedish speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal?
We are recruiting Swedish Customer Support Agents for our client, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. Their team consists of over 9.000 employees from 82 nationalities, who are providing services in 35 languages for 64 markets worldwide. They are considered eight times in a row the best company to work for in Portugal by the Great Place to Work Institute. Furthermore, they were awarded four times by Exame Magazine as one of the best companies to work for in Portugal and the best company within their sector.
Why move to Portugal?
Portugal is famous for its warm weather, and generally the weather in Portugal is warm all year long. But depending on where you settle in the country, you will be able to experience weather differences. For example, if you settle in the south, the weather will be far more hot and dry than if you settle in the northern part of Portugal, where there is a more temperate climate.
As in all other countries you will also be able to experience regional differences in Portugal depending on where in the country you choose to settle. In cities such as Lisbon and Porto, you will be able to experience a vibrant city life that offers shopping, historical and cultural experiences, while on the countryside you will experience small, pleasant villages.
- Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone
- Respond to incoming calls and email from enterprise clients
- Manage effectively all incoming incidents in a customer service environment.
- Gather information from customers, troubleshoot technical and account issues
- Excellent listening and communication skills, both written and verbal (Sales experience is a plus)
- The agent is a business consultant capable of understanding customer's business challenges and tailor a solution adapted to their need
- Confident at overcoming product objections
- Fluent Swedish speaker with fluent English
- Great teammate
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability desired
- Ability to operate in high pressure situations
- Good technical skills and knowledge preferable
- Excellent communication skills.
Sounds good? Send your ENGLISH CV to Jonas@NordicJobsWorldWide.com
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- SWEDISH Customer Support to Malta
€25000 - 25000
Our client owner is an expert poker player and a star affiliate. Their site was born online in 2011 where a handful of entrepreneurs who had a knack for entertaining o...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Customer Support Agent to Tallinn, Estonia
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Gym, etc.
We are looking for enthusiastic Swedish speaking customer service-oriented people to join a great team of international specialist and work together for a respected em...24 days ago
- Swedish Speaking IT Support to Tallinn, Estonia
We are looking for Swedish Speakers to work with IT Support in beautiful Tallinn! Are you looking for an adventure abroad? International experience with one of the big...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Technical Support Agent to Amsterdam
Swedish speaking Technical Support Associate to Amsterdam We are seeking a Swedish-speaking Technical Support Associate for our customer in Amsterdam! Have you always ...about 1 month ago
- Swedish Technical Support Associate to Amsterdam
Swedish speaking Technical Support Associate to Amsterdam We are seeking a Swedish-speaking Technical Support Associate for our customer in Amsterdam! Have you always ...about 2 months ago