Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Nordic Jobs Worldwide|
|Job Title||Swedish Technical Support in Dublin, Irland|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Relocation Package + Attractive salary|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
The objective of the Technical Support Analyst is to resolve remote users’ IT
problems by means of a first time fix or by dispatching for on-site support. The Technical Support Analyst responds to clients requiring technical support. Contacts reach the analyst via telephone, call handling systems or e-mail. All applicants should be willing to work variable shift patterns on request.
To log, validate and diagnose customer issues, on the full range of products and
applications used on the customer site. Providing the customer with a solution
through information gathering, analytical trouble shooting and problem research,
or to route or escalate the call to the appropriate resolution group. Escalation and
management of calls to agreed service levels. Excellent attendance and
punctuality is required as well as adhering to all company policies and
• Answer contacts promptly and professionally
• Log/Validate all contacts Call Handling Database
• Resolve customer problems using the relevant tools and systems
• Manage end to end all calls logged, providing regular updates to customers
on call status
• Invoke Escalation Procedures within defined time frames
• Work to achieve individual and team goals
• To comply/complete desk specific or ad-hoc request/tasks Mentor new
• Ensure Quality standards are adhered to in regards to both Cases & Calls.
• Live documentation validation
• Protect confidential and sensitive information and materials
• Observe strict compliance to licensing, copyright and trademark legislation
• Accomplish other duties as required
• Pro-actively seek support from escalation team via.
• Escalate tickets to escalation team for validation and further escalation.
• Monitor ticket queues and handle tickets appropriately
• Provide support to multiple desks
The ideal candidate has previous experience in effectively coping with a fast paced, high-pressure role in a constantly changing business environment. He/she will be customer orientated, enthusiastic, courteous assertive and motivated to take charge of both customer engagement and problem resolution. He/she will be strongly team-focused with excellent customer service, telephone, oral and written skills. The candidate will be analytical with good trouble shooting
skills, flexible and willing to work variable shift patterns. Preferably the suitable candidate will also have a technical aptitude and a basic understanding of various hardware, software and Microsoft® operating systems.
Customer Service and Communication:
• Experience in communication with customers.
• Ability to communicate effectively - oral & written.
• Ability to communicate effectively with different groups.
• Ability to follow specific processes and procedures.
• Demonstrates high level of customer satisfaction in previous positions.
• Experience on Process Managed Environment
Problem Solving Techniques:
• Ability to identify problems.
• Ability to apply analytical and investigative skills to resolve customer issues.
• Ability to handle challenging support situations.
• Ability to convey knowledge to others.
• Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
• Technical skill with Windows XP, Windows 2000
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Knowledge of printer hardware
• Knowledge of Local Area Networking
• Knowledge of Remote Access tools.
- Flight tickets and accommodation at start-up (Package of 2000 €)
- Good opportunities to advance within the company
- A competitive salary
- Work in an international environment
- Swedish Technical Support To Work in Dublin, Irland
€0 - 0
Swedish Technical Support To Work in Dublin, Irland The objective of the Technical Support Analyst is to resolve remote users’ IT problems by means of a first time fix...19 days ago
- Swedish Customer Technical Support in Brno, Czech Republic
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
Do you want to make a career in IT? We are looking for you who want to be part of a fantastic team in Brno, Czech Republic! Our partner in the Czech Republic offers tr...about 2 months ago
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...over 1 year ago
- Swedish Technical Support to Athens
€13000 - 15000
Are you Swedish speeaking and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicu...about 1 month ago