Get similar jobs by email Register →
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator ensures that staffing requirements are met to identify, attract and on board top talent to efficiently and effectively meet dynamic business needs. This position is responsible for working with various clients to assess hiring needs and facilitate the recruiting process.
- Responsible for assisting with the administration of the recruitment process
- Receive, screen and file incoming CV’s, and complete background and reference checks as needed.
- Conduct initial screening interviews and coordinate with hiring managers for telephone or face to face interviews with prospective applicants
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process
- Attend job fairs and participate in college recruitment.
- Provide general support for the TA departments and related stakeholders, as necessary
- Manage testing for prospective applicants inclusive of On-Site experiences
- Ad hoc duties as needed.
Personal Success Profile:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to multi task and meet timelines
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a time critical environment
- Ability to be flexible and to quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
- Fluent in English in both speaking and writing and preferably also in Dutch
- Preferably experience in Recruitment and / or target-drive EMEA-environment
- We will only take candidates into process that reside in the Netherlands at their time of application.