Get similar jobs by email Register →
Tax Manager | Salary £35,000 - £60,000 + excellent benefits | Chartered Accountancy firm | Inverness
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruitment a Tax Manager to work for a one of the UK's top 20 accountancy practices. Our client is independent, but maintains a network of affiliate firms in over 100 countries across the globe.
Tax Manager is being sought to join and complement the tax team which has a varied portfolio consisting of companies, individuals, partnerships, LLPs and trusts. Reporting to the Senior Manager and client partners. The role is both compliance and advisory based. The Tax Manager will be allocated a varied portfolio of clients and the role will involve:
Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- Review of personal, partnership, LLP, trust and corporate tax returns.
- To be able to recognise and advise on planning points for clients that may arise as a result of tax return reviews or other correspondence.
- Review of simple ad hoc advisory work prepared by team members.
- To be able to respond to client partner requests for information on planning opportunities with appropriately researched and documented alternatives.
- Preparation of detailed and technical tax advisory reports for clients.
- Self-awareness of own knowledge of the appropriate legislation is vital to be able to guide and educate colleagues. Critically, it is necessary to know where an answer cannot be provided without further consultation and to be able to research and consult within the firm for the best advice.
- Required to provide prompt technical support to the client partners on a varied and technically challenging client base.
Tax Manager Requirements:
- The ideal candidate must have a broad base of strong technical skills and experience.
- Candidates will ideally be at a managerial level in their current role
- They should be CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of three years PQE gained in a tax environment.
- Must have confidence in dealing with partners, work colleagues and clients, have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work under pressure in a friendly environment.
Our client's style is personal and they value their strong client relationships and genuinely partner-led service. Providing excellent training and development opportunities for staff is an important part of what they do, as their long - standing Investors in People accreditation demonstrates, also they have been named as one of 'Britain's Top Employers' for the twelfth consecutive year.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills CTA , ACCA , CA , ACA , CIMA , VAT , TAX , Senior , Accountancy , Finance , Accountant , Compliance
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- International Payroll Manager - Paris
€55000 - 65000
International Payroll Manager wanted here in Paris – We’re looking for near native English speakers (Dutch and/or French would be a plus) with proven people management...about 1 month ago
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Pragu...over 1 year ago
- French Account Receivables Agent - Cork
€24000 - 32000 per annum
French Account Receivables Agent for a large player here in Cork, Ireland. Work for a company with over 140 years in the field. They are currently looking for near nat...about 1 month ago
- Dutch speaking Account Receivables - Cork
€24000 - 32000 per annum
Dutch speaking Account Receivables Agent for a large player here in Cork, Ireland. Work for a company with over 140 years in the field. They are currently looking for ...about 1 month ago
- Dutch Billing Specialist in Barcelona with Relocation Support
€20000 - 25000
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for a job in sunny, lively Barcelona? Would you like to work in Finance at an internationally acclaimed technology company? Then...2 months ago