Get similar jobs by email Register →
Tax Senior | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing, childcare vouchers | Audit / Chartered Accountancy | Peterborough
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Tax Senior to join a Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in Peterborough. Our client is looking for an experienced and confident individual to work on a wide range of client.
Tax Senior duties include but are not limited to:
The individual should currently be working at that level or equivalent, and is likely to be operating in Peterborough and/or surrounding areas. However we would also consider individuals wishing to relocate to this exciting city.
- Preparation of SA returns for private clients and wealthy individuals, as well as for UK resident trusts
- Preparation of business tax computations, CGT computations on the disposal of securities, chattels and property, and all related aspects of looking after the complex tax affairs of a variety of high net worth private clients.
- Specific experience of the following is desirable but not essential - trusts, employment tax, EIS, VCT, accounts preparation, claims and elections and residence and domicile experience.
Tax Senior skills and experience required:
- ACA qualified and may be CTA qualified/part qualified or be willing to study for CTA or ATT qualified and willing to study for CTA.
- Professional training experience and exposure to a range of sectors and clients.
- Ability to use their own initiative and problem solve in order to manage their own portfolio prioritisation and organisational skills are essential to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Our client is a well established Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK. They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Tax, CTA, ATT, Chartered Accountant
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Senior General Ledger Accountant with Finnish
€40000 - 50000
Join a multinational accounting team here in Prague! Genuinely interesting new accounting opportunities in a successful global company Main Tasks - Manage assigned led...almost 2 years ago
- French Junior Accountant
€£18000 - £21000
Small accounting firm working with UK and international clients is looking for a French speaking Junior Accountant. The role requires a very good understanding of gene...2 months ago
- Junior Accounting Role with Bulgarian
€30000 - 35000
We're now seeking several people with fluent Bulgarian language skills to work in financial administration and accounting roles for a large international here in Pragu...9 months ago
- Client Executive (VAT)
City of London, London
€Up to £26000.00 per annum + Benefits
Client Executive (VAT) Central London Up to £26K + Benefits Permanent The company: Our client is a well-established international company within the accountancy sector...about 1 month ago
- General Ledger Accountant (French)
€20000 - 30000
The Company. For one of our client, an international Shared Service Center based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting for a General Ledger Accountant France. The ...about 1 month ago