Get similar jobs by email Register →
Tax Senior | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, pension, annual salary reviews, profit sharing, childcare vouchers | Audit / Chartered Accountancy | Peterborough
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Tax Senior to join a Top 20 chartered accountancy firm with offices in Peterborough. Our client is looking for an experienced and confident individual to work on a wide range of client.
Tax Senior duties include but are not limited to:
The individual should currently be working at that level or equivalent, and is likely to be operating in Peterborough and/or surrounding areas. However we would also consider individuals wishing to relocate to this exciting city.
- Preparation of SA returns for private clients and wealthy individuals, as well as for UK resident trusts
- Preparation of business tax computations, CGT computations on the disposal of securities, chattels and property, and all related aspects of looking after the complex tax affairs of a variety of high net worth private clients.
- Specific experience of the following is desirable but not essential - trusts, employment tax, EIS, VCT, accounts preparation, claims and elections and residence and domicile experience.
Tax Senior skills and experience required:
- ACA qualified and may be CTA qualified/part qualified or be willing to study for CTA or ATT qualified and willing to study for CTA.
- Professional training experience and exposure to a range of sectors and clients.
- Ability to use their own initiative and problem solve in order to manage their own portfolio prioritisation and organisational skills are essential to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Our client is a well established Top 20 chartered accountancy firm, with offices across the UK. They provide their exceptional training and long term career development opportunities. This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading company.
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Tax, CTA, ATT, Chartered Accountant
- Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior
City of London, London
Corporate Tax Semi Senior or Senior | Competitive salary plus benefits including life assurance, paid overtime or time off in lieu, interest free season ticket loan, p...4 days ago
- Tax Manager
€£35000 - £60000 per annum + Excellent benefits
Tax Manager | Salary £35,000 - £60,000 + excellent benefits | Chartered Accountancy firm | Inverness SRGEurope has been appointed to recruitment a Tax Manager to work ...24 days ago
- Corporate Tax Manager
€£38000 - £48000 per annum + Excellent benefits package
Corporate Tax Manager | Salary £38,000 -£48,000 + excellent benefits including 25 days annual leave, pension, life assurance, private medical | International Chartered...about 1 month ago
- Accounts Senior
Accounts Senior | Highly competitive Salary plus benefits including life assurance and pension | Bristol SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an Accounts Senior to...5 days ago