Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a large international provider of customer experience, technical support and sales operations solutions. They are partnered with some of the world’s most exiting, innovative and disruptive tech organizations and they currently operate centres of excellence in Cork and Dublin, Ireland and across the United States.
Our client invests highly in their employees experience to engage, acquire and retain their best talent. As much as they focus on an excellent, high quality and empathic customer service to ensure exceptional customer experiences, they do focus the same on their employee’s happiness and offer various opportunities to develop their career across the company.
How your day would be looking like:
This role is to actively manage the on-going day to day activities of our clients Customer Experience Specialists by providing assistance, training, technical support, guidance and advice. There is also a big focus on prioritizing, managing performance of the specialists, allocation of work and leasing the team to achieve SLA’s and KPI’s. You will be managing a team of 20 – 30 agents and be their first point of contact for any queries.
Some of your role responsibilities are:
- You schedule managerial tasks, approve shifts, hold team and one-on-one meetings.
- You evaluate workflows and find ways for your team to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally.
- You drive your team to meet and exceed metrics expectations; understand how to leverage the team to improve outcomes and take action to meet goals.
- You lead and/or participate in projects outside of the scope of your department
You are the right person to join our client’s team if:
- You speak English on a native level (another European language would be a benefit)
- You gained about three years of team managing experiences and you can put yourself into your team members and customers shoes
- You have excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to plan, prioritize and allocate work to achieve and exceed agreed SLA’s
- You are a peoples person and like to help and motivate others
What they offer you:
- Competitive salary + Benefits
- Bike to work scheme
- Subsidised canteen
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- IT Team Lead
Job Title: IT Team Lead Language: English Location: Malta What will you be doing? As an IT Team Lead, you will be responsible for business continuity and success of th...11 days ago
- User Access Team Lead
€33000 - 36000
You are motivated and carring about your team members? People development and autonomous work isn't something new for you? Then this one could be your next position: T...about 2 months ago
- Development Team Lead
€0 - 0
Why live and work in Malta? http://www.nordicjobsworldwide.com/job-seekers/locations/malta/ What will you be doing? As a Development Team Lead, you will be designing a...3 months ago
- Business Operations Support Team Lead
€35000 - 35000
The Company. For one of our clients an international based in Barcelona, we are currently recruiting a Business Operations Support Team Lead. The Job. Being part of th...3 months ago
- Dutch Team Leader Porto (relocation offered)
Are you our new Dutch Leader for the Order Entry team in Porto? Come work for one of the largest engineering companies located in Porto, a UNESCO World Heritage City. ...1 day ago