Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a large international provider of customer experience, technical support and sales operations solutions. They are partnered with some of the world’s most exiting, innovative and disruptive tech organizations and they currently operate centres of excellence in Cork and Dublin, Ireland and across the United States.
Our client invests highly in their employees experience to engage, acquire and retain their best talent. As much as they focus on an excellent, high quality and empathic customer service to ensure exceptional customer experiences, they do focus the same on their employee’s happiness and offer various opportunities to develop their career across the company.
How your day would be looking like:
This role is to actively manage the on-going day to day activities of our clients Customer Experience Specialists by providing assistance, training, technical support, guidance and advice. There is also a big focus on prioritizing, managing performance of the specialists, allocation of work and leasing the team to achieve SLA’s and KPI’s. You will be managing a team of 20 – 30 agents and be their first point of contact for any queries.
Some of your role responsibilities are:
- You schedule managerial tasks, approve shifts, hold team and one-on-one meetings.
- You evaluate workflows and find ways for your team to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally.
- You drive your team to meet and exceed metrics expectations; understand how to leverage the team to improve outcomes and take action to meet goals.
- You lead and/or participate in projects outside of the scope of your department
You are the right person to join our client’s team if:
- You speak English on a native level (another European language would be a benefit)
- You gained about three years of team managing experiences and you can put yourself into your team members and customers shoes
- You have excellent communication and influencing skills with the ability to plan, prioritize and allocate work to achieve and exceed agreed SLA’s
- You are a peoples person and like to help and motivate others
What they offer you:
- Competitive salary + Benefits
- Bike to work scheme
- Subsidised canteen
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Experienced Team Lead - Dublin
€36000 - 45000
We’re looking for a Team Lead who is looking to make their mark – someone who is not afraid to hit the ground running their first day & someone who can actively engage...about 1 month ago
- Spanish Customer Service Team Lead – Limerick
€30000 - 35000
Spanish Customer Service Team Lead for an international company in the medical industry here in Limerick, Ireland. You will need a near native level of both Spanish & ...about 1 month ago
- Team Leader (Contact Centre)
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities • Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of call center associates including work and attendance monitoring in...2 days ago
- Sales Team Leader (Dutch)
Do you have proven experience in leading sales teams? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person, ready to go the extra mile? Then this position is for you: The Compan...3 months ago
- Sales Team Leader (Contact Centre)
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities • Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of call center associates including work and attendance monitoring in...13 days ago