Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a global outsourcing business who works with bluechip companies around the world. With planned expansion at their sites in Armagh and Belfast we have a new position to become part of their growing operational team.
- Ensure adherence to daily SLA’s by managing productivity, call monitoring, breaks, absenteeism, annual leave etc
- Provide ongoing feedback to the team on performance measures and results using call monitoring.
- Lead, motivate and coach teams to achieve optimum performance taking full ownership of Banking Regulation/Compliance where applicable.
- Act as first point of contact for assigned inexperienced team leader and provide them with training and support in any areas necessary.
- Support the Unit Manager in any administrative tasks deemed necessary.
- Step up into the role of UM, should the UM be unavailable.
Essential Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will assist in the operational management of the Banking Service Centre by providing excellent customer service and achieving agreed service standards.
- Proven experience as a Team Leader with Inbound Customer Centre.
- Highly motivated individual, with excellent Leadership and People Management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver results within challenging timescales
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Team Leader (Contact Centre)
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities • Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of call center associates including work and attendance monitoring in...1 day ago
- Sales Team Leader (Dutch)
Do you have proven experience in leading sales teams? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person, ready to go the extra mile? Then this position is for you: The Compan...3 months ago
- Sales Team Leader (Contact Centre)
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities • Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of call center associates including work and attendance monitoring in...12 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Dublin for Industry Leader
€22000 - 25000 per annum + relocations package + benefits
Job Summary Calling all entry level Dutch speakers with a drive to succeed and grow! Here is a Dutch Customer Service job with a sales twist - work for one of world's ...15 days ago
- Experienced Team Lead - Dublin
€36000 - 45000
We’re looking for a Team Lead who is looking to make their mark – someone who is not afraid to hit the ground running their first day & someone who can actively engage...about 1 month ago