Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a global outsourcing business who works with bluechip companies around the world. With planned expansion at their sites in Armagh and Belfast we have a new position to become part of their growing operational team.
- Ensure adherence to daily SLA’s by managing productivity, call monitoring, breaks, absenteeism, annual leave etc
- Provide ongoing feedback to the team on performance measures and results using call monitoring.
- Lead, motivate and coach teams to achieve optimum performance taking full ownership of Banking Regulation/Compliance where applicable.
- Act as first point of contact for assigned inexperienced team leader and provide them with training and support in any areas necessary.
- Support the Unit Manager in any administrative tasks deemed necessary.
- Step up into the role of UM, should the UM be unavailable.
Essential Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will assist in the operational management of the Banking Service Centre by providing excellent customer service and achieving agreed service standards.
- Proven experience as a Team Leader with Inbound Customer Centre.
- Highly motivated individual, with excellent Leadership and People Management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver results within challenging timescales
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Team Leader (French+ Spanish)
€26000 - 30000
The Job Part of the Quality Department, you will be in charge of the operational management of a customer service team of approx +12 agents and will directly report to...2 months ago
- Team Leader (French + Spanish)
€26000 - 30000
The Job Part of the Quality Department, you will be in charge of the operational management of a customer service team of approx +12 agents and will directly report to...5 days ago
- Inside Sales Team Leader with Native level of Danish/Swedish/Dutch
We are hiring a Team Leader for the Inside Sales Team for one of our clients. Our Client is a very well-known multinational company, operating in a very dynamic sector...4 months ago
- Dutch Team lead - Berlin
€2000 - 2500 per month
Job Summary Team Lead Job up and open for grabs - We are looking for Dutch Speakers to join the new team in Berlin with our client - We are excited to say that you wou...about 2 months ago
- German Supervisor Featured Job
€14000 - 17000
Be part of it The client is a worldwide leader in customer experience management, with around 4,000 employees covering 50 countries, in 25 different languages. This co...25 days ago