Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Delegate International Recruitment|
|Job Title||Team Leader|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Competitive Salary and Bonuses|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
Our client is a global outsourcing business who works with bluechip companies around the world. With planned expansion at their sites in Armagh and Belfast we have a new position to become part of their growing operational team.
- Ensure adherence to daily SLA’s by managing productivity, call monitoring, breaks, absenteeism, annual leave etc
- Provide ongoing feedback to the team on performance measures and results using call monitoring.
- Lead, motivate and coach teams to achieve optimum performance taking full ownership of Banking Regulation/Compliance where applicable.
- Act as first point of contact for assigned inexperienced team leader and provide them with training and support in any areas necessary.
- Support the Unit Manager in any administrative tasks deemed necessary.
- Step up into the role of UM, should the UM be unavailable.
Essential Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will assist in the operational management of the Banking Service Centre by providing excellent customer service and achieving agreed service standards.
- Proven experience as a Team Leader with Inbound Customer Centre.
- Highly motivated individual, with excellent Leadership and People Management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver results within challenging timescales
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Support Team Leader
Are you good at finding solutions to problems as they arise and do you know how to effectively communicate with people who are in stressful situations? Do you bring ex...about 2 months ago
- Dutch Customer Service Dublin for Industry Leader
€22000 - 25000 per annum + relocations package + benefits
Job Summary Calling all entry level Dutch speakers with a drive to succeed and grow! Here is a Dutch Customer Service job with a sales twist - work for one of world's ...2 months ago
- Customer Service Team Lead UK/NL
€30000 - 40000
Customer Service Team Lead UK/NL We are recruiting a Customer Service Team Lead UK/NL for our acclaimed client in Sindelfingen, near Stuttgart. This role will fit ambi...12 days ago
- Healthcare Customer Service Agent (Hebrew)
€16000 - 18000
The Company. This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the diff...4 days ago
- English Customer Support Agent
We are looking for native English Speakers interested in working in Lisbon with Customer Support ! About Our client: Is a worldwide leader in Customer Experience Manag...1 day ago