Get similar jobs by email Register →
• The Supervisor position falls within the team of the Operations Manager based in Rotterdam and the UK Operations Manager on location. The Supervisor works in relative independence to supervise and coordinate the interviewers and evaluators on site. Working times are Monday to Friday 4pm to 9pm with possibility of Saturdays.
• You preferably have experience as an Interviewer / Evaluator. CATI call centre experience is a definite advantage.
• You are educated and think at least at an A- level and have managerial experience.
• You have good communication skills and sufficient expertise to complete Supervisory- related tasks
• You have a strong sense of responsibility, and you’re capable of standing on your own two feet.
• Project-related tasks and running projects on the floor.
• Monitoring strike-rates and providing points of improvement for the interviewers.
• Preparing for new projects and conducting project briefings.
• Creating supplementary documents to improve the interviewers’ project-related knowledge.
• Notifying management of technical problems with the questionnaire through use of daily reports en ERP software.
• Monitoring projects in field including call back appointments.
• Evaluating interviewers and supervising agent evaluators.
• Evaluating agent evaluators.
• Monitoring and driving interviewer performance
• Driving performance of the interviewers (qualitative and quantitative) working on the projects assigned to you.
• Maintaining an overview of all the projects in field assigned to you and taking action when necessary.
• Filling out HRM form (day or evening)
• Collating and control of booked interviewer hours
• End responsible for processing and control of booked hours (input for weekly payroll cycle)
• Follow up KPI’s as defined by the OM / UK OM
• Liaise with (centrally organized) planner concerning availability / performance of interviewers
• Liaise with (centrally organized) recruiter concerning various tasks on training days
• Attending Daily TB (touch base) meetings with UK OM