Get similar jobs by email Register →
• The Supervisor position falls within the team of the Operations Manager based in Rotterdam and the UK Operations Manager on location. The Supervisor works in relative independence to supervise and coordinate the interviewers and evaluators on site. Working times are Monday to Friday 4pm to 9pm with possibility of Saturdays.
• You preferably have experience as an Interviewer / Evaluator. CATI call centre experience is a definite advantage.
• You are educated and think at least at an A- level and have managerial experience.
• You have good communication skills and sufficient expertise to complete Supervisory- related tasks
• You have a strong sense of responsibility, and you’re capable of standing on your own two feet.
• Project-related tasks and running projects on the floor.
• Monitoring strike-rates and providing points of improvement for the interviewers.
• Preparing for new projects and conducting project briefings.
• Creating supplementary documents to improve the interviewers’ project-related knowledge.
• Notifying management of technical problems with the questionnaire through use of daily reports en ERP software.
• Monitoring projects in field including call back appointments.
• Evaluating interviewers and supervising agent evaluators.
• Evaluating agent evaluators.
• Monitoring and driving interviewer performance
• Driving performance of the interviewers (qualitative and quantitative) working on the projects assigned to you.
• Maintaining an overview of all the projects in field assigned to you and taking action when necessary.
• Filling out HRM form (day or evening)
• Collating and control of booked interviewer hours
• End responsible for processing and control of booked hours (input for weekly payroll cycle)
• Follow up KPI’s as defined by the OM / UK OM
• Liaise with (centrally organized) planner concerning availability / performance of interviewers
• Liaise with (centrally organized) recruiter concerning various tasks on training days
• Attending Daily TB (touch base) meetings with UK OM
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
€1200 per month plus accomodation and bills
Be Part of It: This opportunity is with a huge player in the eCommerce industry. It is a standout role within one of Portugal’s most enviable companies to work for due...about 1 month ago
€1200 per month + accommodation and bills
Be Part of It This client is an international outsourcing organization that represents some of the most well-known brands in the world. It is an amazing company to be ...about 1 month ago
- B2B Sales Supervisor (Dutch + French)
€23000 - 27000
Do you have B2B Sales experience combined with proven People Management skills? Are you looking to boost your career with a challenging role in Barcelona by working fo...about 1 month ago
- Quick interviews.Czech and Slovak customer support role in sunny Athens
€11000 - 18000
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many ...about 2 months ago
- German Business Development Rep – Amsterdam
€25000 - 30000
German Speakers who aren’t afraid of picking up the phone to sell, sell, sell Listen up! We have a brand new & exciting client based in one of the biggest cultural cap...18 days ago