Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you want to take on an important role as our new Team Leader in our continuously growing customer support department? In this role you will take lead of coaching and assisting our Finnish, German, Dutch and Czech speaking support agents and make sure they provide our players with the best possible service.
This is the perfect role if you are a people person who loves giving great customer service and gets motivated by helping others grow professionally.
You will be taking responsibility for:
- Reviewing the agents’ performance on a monthly basis as directed by the Head of Customer Support.
- Participating in the recruitment of new team members.
- Taking responsibility for the team’s schedule – accounting for operational work hours, vacation and sick leave; create and maintain schedules for agents in the markets for which you are responsible.
- Reviewing statistics and reports on the day to day operations and make recommendations to optimize the Support’s efficiency.
- Working together with other departments such as the Payments & Fraud, CRM or Tech department to solve problems regarding the customers’ questions.
- Assisting the Marketing department and Country Managers with local promotions and be updated on activities in the local market.
- Making sure the work in the Customer Support department are organized in an efficient way so we get the most out of available resources and don't fall behind with our tasks.
- Helping to create and maintain an effective and positive working environment.
- Positive Attitude.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to coach and inspire others to excel in their job.
- Be flexible when it comes to working hours
- Experience from Customer Support within the gaming industry is considered an asset.
In this role, we are looking for someone with an creative and driven personality, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, who embraces the possibility of truly making a difference within our organisation.
Besides a competitive salary we also offer a gym benefit, health insurance and modern and relaxed office environment. If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package.
**Applications in English only please.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Customer Support Professional
€10000 - 25000
Fantastic opportunity for an individual keen to develop their international experience within a global company all in the beautiful city of Amsterdam. Be Part of It Wo...about 2 months ago
- German Team Leader Wanted in Potsdam, Germany
€2000 - 2500 per month
Job Summary Team Lead Job up and open for grabs - We are looking for German Speakers to join the new team in Potsdam with our client - We are excited to say that you w...about 1 month ago
- Russian Customer Support Agent- Stuttgart
€28000 - 30000 per annum + 10% yearly bonus
Job Summary Here is a Russian speaking Customer Support Job for those looking for a chance to kick start their career or perhaps you are looking for a career change. Y...21 days ago
- Finnish Customer Support in Beautiful Bucharest
€£4000 - £4500 per month + 4500 RON net per month
Job Summary: Bucharest is Calling - Finnish Speakers will you answer the call? Our client is currently looking for Finnish speakers who have a near native level in ano...22 days ago
- Customer Support German+English for Sportsbetting portals
€18000 - 22000
Do you speak fluent English and German as native and are you looking for a new exciting job abroad? If you are a sport addicted, you follow any sport events and you kn...about 1 month ago