Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you want to take on an important role as our new Team Leader in our continuously growing customer support department? In this role you will take lead of coaching and assisting our Finnish, German, Dutch and Czech speaking support agents and make sure they provide our players with the best possible service.
This is the perfect role if you are a people person who loves giving great customer service and gets motivated by helping others grow professionally.
You will be taking responsibility for:
- Reviewing the agents’ performance on a monthly basis as directed by the Head of Customer Support.
- Participating in the recruitment of new team members.
- Taking responsibility for the team’s schedule – accounting for operational work hours, vacation and sick leave; create and maintain schedules for agents in the markets for which you are responsible.
- Reviewing statistics and reports on the day to day operations and make recommendations to optimize the Support’s efficiency.
- Working together with other departments such as the Payments & Fraud, CRM or Tech department to solve problems regarding the customers’ questions.
- Assisting the Marketing department and Country Managers with local promotions and be updated on activities in the local market.
- Making sure the work in the Customer Support department are organized in an efficient way so we get the most out of available resources and don't fall behind with our tasks.
- Helping to create and maintain an effective and positive working environment.
- Positive Attitude.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to coach and inspire others to excel in their job.
- Be flexible when it comes to working hours
- Experience from Customer Support within the gaming industry is considered an asset.
In this role, we are looking for someone with an creative and driven personality, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, who embraces the possibility of truly making a difference within our organisation.
Besides a competitive salary we also offer a gym benefit, health insurance and modern and relaxed office environment. If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package.
**Applications in English only please.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Sales Team Leader (Contact Centre)
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities • Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of call center associates including work and attendance monitoring in...2 months ago
- German Customer Support Agent
€2000 - 17000
We are now looking for German Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...7 days ago
- French Customer Support Agent
Our client is a French Company, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international markets. With their team of 9.000 employees, f...7 days ago
- Customer Support Associate (Flemish)
€18000 - 23000
The Company. Our client is a leader in the Customer Care Industry located in the center of metropolitan city of Amsterdam. They have offices in more than 33 countries,...11 days ago
- Customer Support Executive (Dutch)
€15000 - 18000
The Company. Our client is a Belgian BPO company with an office in Barcelona. For their partner, for their client a well-known Belgian telecommunication company they a...11 days ago