Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you want to take on an important role as our new Team Leader in our continuously growing customer support department? In this role you will take lead of coaching and assisting our Finnish, German, Dutch and Czech speaking support agents and make sure they provide our players with the best possible service.
This is the perfect role if you are a people person who loves giving great customer service and gets motivated by helping others grow professionally.
You will be taking responsibility for:
- Reviewing the agents’ performance on a monthly basis as directed by the Head of Customer Support.
- Participating in the recruitment of new team members.
- Taking responsibility for the team’s schedule – accounting for operational work hours, vacation and sick leave; create and maintain schedules for agents in the markets for which you are responsible.
- Reviewing statistics and reports on the day to day operations and make recommendations to optimize the Support’s efficiency.
- Working together with other departments such as the Payments & Fraud, CRM or Tech department to solve problems regarding the customers’ questions.
- Assisting the Marketing department and Country Managers with local promotions and be updated on activities in the local market.
- Making sure the work in the Customer Support department are organized in an efficient way so we get the most out of available resources and don't fall behind with our tasks.
- Helping to create and maintain an effective and positive working environment.
- Positive Attitude.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to coach and inspire others to excel in their job.
- Be flexible when it comes to working hours
- Experience from Customer Support within the gaming industry is considered an asset.
In this role, we are looking for someone with an creative and driven personality, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, who embraces the possibility of truly making a difference within our organisation.
Besides a competitive salary we also offer a gym benefit, health insurance and modern and relaxed office environment. If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package.
**Applications in English only please.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Team Leader (French+ Spanish)
€26000 - 30000
The Job Part of the Quality Department, you will be in charge of the operational management of a customer service team of approx +12 agents and will directly report to...2 months ago
- Team Leader (French + Spanish)
€26000 - 30000
The Job Part of the Quality Department, you will be in charge of the operational management of a customer service team of approx +12 agents and will directly report to...3 days ago
- French Customer Support (2769)
€15000 - 18000
Be part of it This role is available with a huge, international outsourcing company who represent some of the world’s most well known brands. This company operates in ...4 days ago
- Japanese Customer Support Agent
€ 28 000
Be part of it This client is based in the beautiful Sliema, Malta and operates mainly within the technology sector providing customer support for gaming functions. The...22 days ago
- sSports interested Customer Support Agent (Turkish speaking).
€24000 - 25000
Sports interested Customer Support Agent (Turkish speaking). Our client is expanding and is now looking for the best customer service personnel in the business. Do you...about 2 months ago