Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you want to take on an important role as our new Team Leader in our continuously growing customer support department? In this role you will take lead of coaching and assisting our Finnish, German, Dutch and Czech speaking support agents and make sure they provide our players with the best possible service.
This is the perfect role if you are a people person who loves giving great customer service and gets motivated by helping others grow professionally.
You will be taking responsibility for:
- Reviewing the agents’ performance on a monthly basis as directed by the Head of Customer Support.
- Participating in the recruitment of new team members.
- Taking responsibility for the team’s schedule – accounting for operational work hours, vacation and sick leave; create and maintain schedules for agents in the markets for which you are responsible.
- Reviewing statistics and reports on the day to day operations and make recommendations to optimize the Support’s efficiency.
- Working together with other departments such as the Payments & Fraud, CRM or Tech department to solve problems regarding the customers’ questions.
- Assisting the Marketing department and Country Managers with local promotions and be updated on activities in the local market.
- Making sure the work in the Customer Support department are organized in an efficient way so we get the most out of available resources and don't fall behind with our tasks.
- Helping to create and maintain an effective and positive working environment.
- Positive Attitude.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to coach and inspire others to excel in their job.
- Be flexible when it comes to working hours
- Experience from Customer Support within the gaming industry is considered an asset.
In this role, we are looking for someone with an creative and driven personality, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, who embraces the possibility of truly making a difference within our organisation.
Besides a competitive salary we also offer a gym benefit, health insurance and modern and relaxed office environment. If you are not based in Malta we will also provide you with a relocation package.
**Applications in English only please.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Shift Leader for customer support
Onko sinulla jo aiempaa kokemusta iGaming-alalta? Haluaisitko ottaa pienen askeleen eteenpäin ja saada lisää vastuuta? Asiakasyrityksemme hakee nyt vuorovastaavaa henk...6 days ago
- French Team Leader
€15000 - 21000
Be Part of It This client is an international outsourcing organisation that represents some of the most well known brands in the world. It is an amazing company to be ...about 2 months ago
- German Speaking Team Leader
€20000 - 30000
Be Part of It: This opportunity is with a huge player in the Vaping industry. It is a standout role within one of Portugal’s most enviable companies to work for due to...2 months ago
- German Team leader - Krakow
€4000 - 6000
What are we looking for? For our client based in Krakow, we are looking for a German speaking Teamleader, with previous experience in the area of customer service and ...15 days ago
- Finnish Customer Support Adviser
Asiakasyrityksemme on kasvava teknologiayritys, joka tarjoaa erilaisia verkko-ja kasinopelejä, vedonlyöntimahdollisuuksia ja lisäksi pilvipalveluratkaisuja. Heidän tuo...6 days ago