Get similar jobs by email Register →
English + 2nd Language (Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese or Arabic)
Our client is a leading insurance provider and their focus is on earning and maintaining client loyalty by providing a global, market leading, level of service and support.
With approximately 147,000 employees worldwide, our client serves more than 85 million customers in over 70 countries.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies.
The role of the team leader is to lead and motivate the team while monitoring performance and maintaining a consistent focus on quality of service to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and deliverance of SLA`s.
- Deliver service level components, quality and productivity targets
- People Management, including all HR related issues, as well as performance appraisals and staff development.
- Ownership for problem resolution.
- Work monitoring, coaching and feedback
- Training and development of staff.
- Conducting regular one to ones and team meetings.
- Leading and motivating a team of X.
- Ensuring ownership is taken of all queries received in department area
- Contributing to recruitment and selection process of the front line.
- Compiling weekly reports on team`s performance and customer feedback.
- Communicate and act as a focal point of dissemination of information from management to team and vice versa.
- Work very closely with team members to solve customer problems
- Promote high Customer Service and Quality ethos on the team and in the company as appropriate.
- Promote the company values and the `I make a difference` initiative.
- Monitoring emails and calls to ensure quality responses are given and any training issues are addressed.
- Deal with escalations in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Experience working in a pressurized and goal driven environment.
- Completion or progression towards the Diploma in Private Medical Insurance.
- Track record of meeting targets.
- Applicants must be flexible to work within our rotating shift patterns
- Valid EU work permit with the ability to work full time year round
- Fluency in English and (Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese or Arabic)
- Good people management skills.
- Strong performance ethos and customer service skills
- Highly consistent and persistent approach to carrying out duties.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective time-management skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Compliance Senior Team Leader
€0 - 60000
PayPal is the purveyor of New Money, enabling global commerce to the tune of more than 7.7 million payments every day. Because PayPal helps people transact anytime, an...24 days ago
- Accounting Team Leader with English
€35000 - 40000
We're now seeking an experienced team leader to take charge of a new and fast growing international financial processing team in Prague Responsibilities - Team Managem...14 days ago
- Accounting Team Leader with English
€50000 - 60000
We're now seeking an experienced team leader to take charge of a new and fast growing international financial processing team in Prague Responsibilities - Team Managem...3 months ago
- German Team Leader Wanted in Potsdam, Germany
€2000 - 2500 per month
Job Summary Team Lead Job up and open for grabs - We are looking for German Speakers to join the new team in Potsdam with our client - We are excited to say that you w...28 days ago
- Accounting Team Leader with Bulgarian or Russian
€50000 - 70000
We are seeking an experienced accountant and team leader for our international client in Prague Responsibilities Team Management, setting clear well-structured and ach...2 months ago