Get similar jobs by email Register →
English + 2nd Language (Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese or Arabic)
Our client is a leading insurance provider and their focus is on earning and maintaining client loyalty by providing a global, market leading, level of service and support.
With approximately 147,000 employees worldwide, our client serves more than 85 million customers in over 70 countries.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work in growing multicultural company committed to empowering its employees and furthering their development. A competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered, including healthcare, pension, life & disability, travel subsidy, discounts on home and car insurance, sports & social club and support for professional studies.
The role of the team leader is to lead and motivate the team while monitoring performance and maintaining a consistent focus on quality of service to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and deliverance of SLA`s.
- Deliver service level components, quality and productivity targets
- People Management, including all HR related issues, as well as performance appraisals and staff development.
- Ownership for problem resolution.
- Work monitoring, coaching and feedback
- Training and development of staff.
- Conducting regular one to ones and team meetings.
- Leading and motivating a team of X.
- Ensuring ownership is taken of all queries received in department area
- Contributing to recruitment and selection process of the front line.
- Compiling weekly reports on team`s performance and customer feedback.
- Communicate and act as a focal point of dissemination of information from management to team and vice versa.
- Work very closely with team members to solve customer problems
- Promote high Customer Service and Quality ethos on the team and in the company as appropriate.
- Promote the company values and the `I make a difference` initiative.
- Monitoring emails and calls to ensure quality responses are given and any training issues are addressed.
- Deal with escalations in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Experience working in a pressurized and goal driven environment.
- Completion or progression towards the Diploma in Private Medical Insurance.
- Track record of meeting targets.
- Applicants must be flexible to work within our rotating shift patterns
- Valid EU work permit with the ability to work full time year round
- Fluency in English and (Italian, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese or Arabic)
- Good people management skills.
- Strong performance ethos and customer service skills
- Highly consistent and persistent approach to carrying out duties.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective time-management skills
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Team Leader (Contact Centre)
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities • Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of call center associates including work and attendance monitoring in...about 4 hours ago
- Sales Team Leader (Dutch)
Do you have proven experience in leading sales teams? Are you a positive and enthusiastic person, ready to go the extra mile? Then this position is for you: The Compan...3 months ago
- Sales Team Leader (Contact Centre)
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities • Responsible for the day-to-day supervision of a group of call center associates including work and attendance monitoring in...11 days ago
- Dutch Customer Service Dublin for Industry Leader
€22000 - 25000 per annum + relocations package + benefits
Job Summary Calling all entry level Dutch speakers with a drive to succeed and grow! Here is a Dutch Customer Service job with a sales twist - work for one of world's ...14 days ago
- German + Dutch Procurement Officer Berlin
€28000 - 30000
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual speaker...about 1 month ago