Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client's company was founded in 2012 with a smart idea. In 4 years it grew into a global business with 800 employees. The reason for their success is their excellent customer service. Now you have the chance to be part of this success.
Work in a start-up culture and awash with entrepreneurial spirit. This will be different from any place you have worked before!
Team Leader (m/f), Brno
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager the Team Manager will be responsible for leading and development of a team to deliver operational and customer excellence in line with the company vision. With a proven track record of leading teams within a fast changing multi-channel environment, the Team Leader will be an inspirational leader delivering superior results through effective people management and harnessing the potential of each team member to create a harmonious and exciting workplace environment.
• Communicate, manage and evaluate KPI’s to ensure alignment of their team’s performance with the company’s objectives
• Promote a team environment that is collaborative, aligned and connected with the company
• Consistently manage people management processes related to all elements of the employee’s life cycle
• Motivate individual employees to exceed within their roles
• Plan, direct and control the actions and workload for the team and wider operational needs where applicable
• Act as a role model and be the first point of escalation, the team leader should always lead by example in all scenarios
• Be collaborative and willing to work with others.
• Empathic to needs of others and adaptive in communication style depending on situation.
• Work tirelessly to ensure the operational needs of the company are achieved through people development and effective application of the the rules and processes.
Required skills and experience:
• A minimum of 2 - 3 years of previous leadership experience
• A minimum of 1 year of contact centre experience
• Strong people management skills
• A track record of over achieving KPI’s consistently
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to think fast and make solid decisions under pressure
• A genuine passion for people development
• Willingness to work in shifts
Our client is a very young team of motivated individuals, who love pushing their limits and moving the company forward every day. Every employee is part of the big family and the growth opportunities are plentiful. The unique start-up environment allows them to be informal, have dogs in the office and they truly don’t care what you wear! Currently, our client resides in a big, modern and bright office in Campus square.
• Quarterly financial bonuses dependent on overall company performance.
• 20 days of holiday and a possibility to take one extra week off (unpaid leave).
• 3 sick days per year (can be used to cover short-term health issues without GP’s confirmation).
• Relocation Package – accommodation and cover of travel expenses.
• Frequent non-formal events and parties.
• Work in one of the most promising Czech startup companies.
• A very friendly work environment (dogs are welcome, too :-)).
• A great team of young, passionate and fun-loving guys to work with.
• Free refreshments (fruit, soft drinks, energy drinks…).
• And other benefits (VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, vouchers…).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- iCustomer Service Advisor HOME-BASED (FR/GE)
€16000 - 18000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...about 2 months ago
- B2B Sales Supervisor (Dutch + French)
€23000 - 27000
Do you have B2B Sales experience combined with proven People Management skills? Are you looking to boost your career with a challenging role in Barcelona by working fo...5 days ago
- Recruitment Supervisor - French Speaking
€50000 - 65000
Are you looking for a role as a Recruitment Supervisor / Team Leader where you can use your experience in leading a team of recruiters, sourcing candidates from a vari...25 days ago
- Tourist Advisor (French)
€10000 - 13000
Worldwide company recruiting French speaking Customer Service Advisers in Porto. Do you want to work for a market leader in the hospitality industry? We are currently ...about 2 months ago
- Inbound Sales Representative (German/Swedish)
€17000 - 24000
Do you have good sales skills and like to advise people in their buying decisions? Are you looking to find a stable and rewarding job opportunity in Barcelona by worki...about 2 months ago