Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a dynamic and multicultural environment? This is what you will find here!
Our client is recognized as the Best Sales and Technical Support provider in the world and they are looking for motivated candidates to join their international team, including 82 nationalities.
Located in Lisbon, you will find a company which takes care of you. From your career development, language skills, accommodation to your social integration.
The Lisbon experience encompasses many things. Lisbon offers all the enjoyments you would expect of a Capital, yet with half the fuss of other European capitals. Are you into neighbourhood festival or into sunset watch from the old Moorish castle? Lisbon has definitely a lot to offer and give the opportunity to enjoy different lifestyles.
In this role, you will be a Technical and Sales Support Agent for one of the top worldwide Hardware and Software Company. This American multinational telecommunication company develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics and personal computers and services.
Your main responsibilities are:
– Provide support to the Connected Car Service clients of the US market on the phone
– Qualify and understand clients’ needs
– Position the competitive offerings and provide clients with appropriate solutions
– Upsell & cross sell products
– Foster a positive and collaborative experience for prospects
– Provide technical products overview and insights to the clients
– Manage Sales cycle and drive repeat business through managing strong relationships with users
– You are fluent in English
– You have previous Sales & technical support experience
– You have good knowledge of the UK market
– You have business acumen and good negotiation skills
– You have a strong sales drive and do not give up attitude
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts from 1 pm to midnight from Mo - Fr
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 860€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 900€ gross/month
– Contract signing bonus of 600€ plus an incentive up to 200€ monthly
– For international candidates:
- Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
- Airport pick up
- Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
- Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Start date: 28th of January
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!