Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Technical Customer Service for Bose (German)|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||950-1400 € gross/month + relocation package available|
|Date Posted||2 days ago|
Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. This sounds like you? Check this out and you might soon join their international office in Lisbon!
This company is about making our lives easier and better connected. Are you ready to join a brand which strive every day to revolutionize the world?
Are you geeky or not? It doesn’t matter – there are a variety of roles to match with your skills and affinity.
You will work for a company who cares about their employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
Quality and Service is what is all about in today’s world for companies to remain competitive.
From solving technical issues, providing product’s advice, following up on logistics, having quality check to providing sales support, there are many areas where excellent customer support is required and this is where Bose needs you!
Whatever your profile and experience is, you will have the opportunity to make a difference!
Working with a company such as Bose can create value on your CV.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are fluent in German and good command of English
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– Customer service and quality is part of you
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: one year contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time or part time options on rotating shifts (Mon-Sat 8 AM to 5 PM)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1.000€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.350€ gross/month (based on level of experience)
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– private health insurance included from the first day of your contract
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (2 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Dieser Job ist nicht das Richtige für dich? Wirf einen Blick auf unsere Website und informiere dich über weitere spannende Jobangebote im Ausland: www.internationalarbeiten.de
- Customer Service for Phillip Morris (German)
€11000 - 16000
The Company. Are you interested in working in one of the biggest consumption branches worldwide? Are you dreaming of the Mad Men’s office environment? Phillip Morris l...about 17 hours ago
- Customer Service Agent for International Brands (French)
€850-1080 gross/month + relocation package available
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ Is providing excellent customer service a cause close to your heart, and making ...2 days ago
- Marketing Customer Service for Google Ads (Norwegian)
€11000 - 16000
The Company. You want to start your career with Digital Marketing? Do you like online advertising and new technologies? If you are motivated, creative and open-minded,...2 days ago
- Customer Service for Luxury Fashion Brands (German)
€950-1400 gross/month + relocation package available
The Company. Are you feel comfortable in the world of Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors and Chanel? Or do you want have a look behind the setting of these luxury brands? One...2 days ago