Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, an exciting cloud based software company working in the elearning area, is looking to expand their technical support team.
The person we are looking for will have the following qualities:
• You will have a computer science, software engineering or business background
• Experience with SaaS and/or at a SaaS company is a big plus
• Minimum of 3 - 4 years of experience in a similar role
• Be highly motivated and want to achieve something special with our company
• Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
• You are bright, hard-working and have the initiative and ability to solve problems by yourself while knowing when it’s time to call on your colleagues for some assistance.
• You are happy to work outside of normal office hours, from 4pm to midnight, Monday to Friday, to support our US based customers.
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask.
• You are a person who constantly strives for perfection and who will challenge your colleagues in our quest to create the worlds leading LMS platform.
• Understanding and experience with modern web development techniques and technologies, and modern web culture
• Knowledge of Ruby/Rails, JQuery, SQL, *nix OS platforms, basic network protocols and/or API/Auth type mechanisms are considered a major plus.
• An elearning / LMS background with experience of industry standards and terminology such as SCORM, AICC, Tin Can, etc. while not necessary would be a bonus.
• You have excellent written and spoken English for communicating with our customers (in a friendly and personable way!).
• You have the potential and vision to lead and grow a strong support team.
• Competitive salary and benefits
• 22 days annual leave
• Flexible working hours
• Exciting start-up environment with rapidly expanding superstar team
• Excellent career progression opportunities for the right candidate
• Team building events
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Speaking Customer Technical Support Associate
€22000 - 24000
Job Description Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities • Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’) • Clarify cu...9 days ago
- Dutch Technical Customer Representative
€16000 - 25000
Are you a Dutch speaker looking for an exciting job at a world famous company in the vibrant city of Barcelona? Then this is your opportunity to kick-start your career...3 months ago
- German Customer Support Agent
€2000 - 17000
We are now looking for German Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...13 days ago
- French Customer Support Agent
French Customer Support agent in Lisbon Our client is a French Company, worldwide leader in Customer Experience Management and shared services for international market...13 days ago
- Customer Support Associate (Flemish)
€18000 - 23000
The Company. Our client is a leader in the Customer Care Industry located in the center of metropolitan city of Amsterdam. They have offices in more than 33 countries,...17 days ago