Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, an exciting cloud based software company working in the elearning area, is looking to expand their technical support team.
The person we are looking for will have the following qualities:
• You will have a computer science, software engineering or business background
• Experience with SaaS and/or at a SaaS company is a big plus
• Minimum of 3 - 4 years of experience in a similar role
• Be highly motivated and want to achieve something special with our company
• Excellent customer service skills – the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
• You are bright, hard-working and have the initiative and ability to solve problems by yourself while knowing when it’s time to call on your colleagues for some assistance.
• You are happy to work outside of normal office hours, from 4pm to midnight, Monday to Friday, to support our US based customers.
• Strong organizational skills and an ability to multitask.
• You are a person who constantly strives for perfection and who will challenge your colleagues in our quest to create the worlds leading LMS platform.
• Understanding and experience with modern web development techniques and technologies, and modern web culture
• Knowledge of Ruby/Rails, JQuery, SQL, *nix OS platforms, basic network protocols and/or API/Auth type mechanisms are considered a major plus.
• An elearning / LMS background with experience of industry standards and terminology such as SCORM, AICC, Tin Can, etc. while not necessary would be a bonus.
• You have excellent written and spoken English for communicating with our customers (in a friendly and personable way!).
• You have the potential and vision to lead and grow a strong support team.
• Competitive salary and benefits
• 22 days annual leave
• Flexible working hours
• Exciting start-up environment with rapidly expanding superstar team
• Excellent career progression opportunities for the right candidate
• Team building events
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Finnish Customer Support Adviser
Asiakasyrityksemme on kasvava teknologiayritys, joka tarjoaa erilaisia verkko-ja kasinopelejä, vedonlyöntimahdollisuuksia ja lisäksi pilvipalveluratkaisuja. Heidän tuo...4 days ago
- Customer Support Specialist (German)
€12000 - 16000
If you speak fluent German and feel hungry for an international challenge, we have this stunning opportunity for you in Ostrava, a beautiful city in the Czech Republic...6 days ago
- Swedish Customer Support Agent
Swedish Customer Support Agent | Competitive salary plus private healthcare, free meals and snacks and a fun working environment in cool offices | Malta SRGEurope has ...17 days ago
- Customer Support Specialist (French)
€12000 - 16000
If you speak fluent French and feel hungry for an international challenge, we have this stunning opportunity for you in Ostrava, a beautiful city in the Czech Republic...19 days ago
- Airline Customer Support (Dutch)
€Salary of 957 per month (x14 per year) + 150 bonus/month
Worldwide company recruiting Dutch speaking Customer Service Advisers in Lisbon. Our client is a multinational BPO company looking for Dutch speakers to work for an in...about 1 month ago