Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Job Title||Technical Gaming Business Analyst - IT - Spain / Gibraltar|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€45000 - €55000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Technical Gaming Business Analyst / Product Owner - IT - Costa Del Sol, (Spain) and Gibraltar
Perm and Contract roles available
Salary €45,000 - €55,000
Are you an experienced Technical Business Analyst with a background in Software Development? Are you able to translate functional and non functional requirements into development tasks? Would you be interested in working in an English-speaking environment in Spain?
How can we persuade you to apply?
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Technical Business Analyst for one of our acclaimed Gaming clients in Southern Spain /Gibraltar. The chosen Technical Business Analyst will perform a critical function for the organisation, regularly interacting with Product Managers, Bas and designers to ensure requirements are adequately discussed and clarified on behalf of development teams. The successful Technical Business Analyst will represent the current systems, its functionality, limitations and all technical aspects, and be required to identify areas for improvement. In essence, the Systems Business Analyst will be the Product Owner within the organisations projects and be required to break down product requirements into user Stories, close these User Stories and ensure the final functionality matches what the business requires.
Other responsibilities of the Technical Business Analyst will include handling day-to-day development queries, interact with third parties and other Technical Business Analysts to work through system flows and manage the technical requirements across the development teams.
With an exceptional working environment, offices and benefits package, why not APPLY NOW for this urgent opportunity. The location is fantastic for candidates interested in relocating to a warm climate, with fantastic local and international schools and an exceptional quality of life.
The appointed Technical Business Analyst Skills and Experience:
- An excellent communicator (Fluent written and spoken English)
- 3+ Years Experience as a Systems Business Analyst or Systems Product Owner, with at least 3 years experience of software development projects
- 3+ Years experience writing user stories, requirements documents, business use cases and other software development materials
- Extremely self-motivated, with excellent organisational and time-management skills
- A strong understanding of the Agile methodology, experience of this is highly desirable
- Excellent use of JIRA
- Experience working within a quality assurance department
- Prior Experience interacting directly with end-users
- Strong experience running meetings, able to effectively organise and minute both meetings and conference calls.
- Experience of the Gaming Industry will be highly beneficial
- Experience of Internet-based marketing will be highly beneficial
The client is one of Gibraltar and the UK´s established Gaming Providers, committed to developing and providing dynamic, cutting-edge applications to the Online Gaming industry. They also offer quick career progression and some excellent opportunities you would not find in another organisation. If you are passionate about technology and gaming, and wish to work within an incredibly talented work-force, this is the role for you.
Skills: SA | Systems Analyst |Business Analyst | Agile | Java | Gaming| Analyst | Spain | Online Gaming| Gibraltar | Product Owner |Software | Development | Product | Systems | Senior |Technical
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch IT Analyst - Krakow
€5000 - 6000 per month
Job Summary If you speak Dutch and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next Dutch speaking IT Analyst in Krakow, P...2 months ago
- Turkish speaker needed for IT support/Sales Job Belfast, Northern Ireland
€15000 - 18000
What are we looking for? Do you speak Turkish, have an affinity for IT, and like to help others with it? Then check out this IT Support job we have in Belfast, Norther...about 2 months ago
- On-Site Support Engineer
Be part of it This role is with a leading machinery manufacturer who operates in 5 European countries. They are currently recruiting in Zweibrücken for engineers and t...2 months ago
- On-Site Support Engineer
Roosendaal, The Netherlands
Be part of it This role is with a leading machinery manufacturer who operates in 5 European countries. They are currently recruiting in Roosendaal for engineers and te...2 months ago