Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Technical Logistics Support (German Speaker)|
|Job Type||Temporary Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||14 salaries per year x 1000€ gross per month + a performance-related bonus up to 120€|
|Date Posted||about 2 months ago|
Your Future Company.
Time for a new challenge abroad. This multinational leader in the logistics sector is recruiting for German speaking candidates for their international team in Athens!
With +8.000 passionate people from all over the world, this makes it an exceptional place to work.
Professional training, company events, multicultural teams, the experience of Athens- you will definitely find something for you here.
Your responsibilities and impact as a Technical Logistic Support will be:
Supporting clients’ activities by offering world-class service to their customers while working on projects of top prestigious and worldwide brands by;
– Answering incoming queries from customers
– Identifying issues and provide solutions
– Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction
– Recording data in the CRM system
– Providing ad-hoc support
– Being a team player and participate in the success of the team and project
Skills, experiences and interests you need to succeed in this role:
For this role, the Company is looking for professional and friendly individuals with empathy and the ability to multitask.
– You are a native German speaker with advanced business English
– You have a strong customer focus and always ready to help
– You are highly reliable, adaptable, a fast learner, and you have strong problem-solving skills
– You are able to work in fast-paced environments
– You are a real team player and enjoy working in multicultural environments
What’s in it for you?
– A full-time job, 40 hours a week
– Salary: 14 salaries per year x 1000€ gross per month + a performance-related bonus up to 120€
– Schedule: availability to work in day-time rotative shifts from Monday to Sunday 09:00 – 19:00
– A Quality Certified Management Company
– A Multicultural environment: 8.000+ passionate people from 76 countries working together
– A Company offering you not only a job, but a full experience abroad!
– A recognized training delivered by the biggest brands
– A complete relocation package including:
Flight ticket to Athens
Hotel accommodation for 2 weeks with breakfast
Assistance in finding a flat + real estate agency fee paid by the Company
Flight ticket to your home and back every year
Other benefits: vouchers, discounts, free Greek classes, events, outings and parties all year round
– Start date: ASAP
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support Advisor (m/w/d)
€ 1000 brutto / Monat x 14 Monate + bis zu 100 / Monat Leistungsbonus + Essensgutscheine in Höhe von 7,23 / Arbeitstag + Erstattung einiger Transportkosten + Private Krankenversicherung und Zahnvorsorge (nach sechs Monaten)
Das Unternehmen. Im Jahr 2000 von 2 französischen Unternehmern gegründet, hat sich das Unternehmen zu einem internationalen Customer Experience Spezialisten entwickelt...8 days ago
- Philips Technical Support (Dutch)
€12000 - 16000
The Company. Our Client’s number one mission is to deliver the best customer experience around the world. They are trusted by the biggest brands for their customer and...about 1 year ago
- Technical Support L1 (Dutch)
€19000 - 21000
The Company. Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing companies with over 60 different locations worldwide, our client stands for diversity and quality, and co...about 1 year ago
- Norwegian Speaking Technical Support Agent
Are you interested in learning new things, developing yourself professionally in the IT industry and working with skilled colleagues with Scandinavian values in the ca...17 days ago
- Technical Support Advisor (Dutch Speaker)
€13000 - 16000
You want to be part of a multicultural team in a company which works alongside well-known brands? You want to relocate to the beautiful capital of Portugal – Lisbon? T...30 days ago