Get similar jobs by email Register →
Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. Does this sound like you? Check this out and you might soon join their international office in Lisbon!
This company is about making our lives easier and better connected. Are you ready to join a brand which strives every day to revolutionize the world?
Are you geeky or not? It doesn’t matter – there are a variety of roles to match with your skills and affinity.
You will work for a company who cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
Quality and Service is what is all about in today’s world for companies to remain competitive.
From solving technical issues, providing product’s advice, following up on logistics, having a quality check to provide sales support, there are many areas where excellent customer support is required and this is where the company needs you!
Whatever your profile and experience is, you will have the opportunity to make a difference!
Working with a company such as Bose, Canon or Salt can create value on your CV.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are fluent in German and good command of English
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– Customer service and quality is part of you
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: 6 months or a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time or part time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1.000€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.300 – 1.400€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Product Adviser (German)
€950 - 1.400 gross/month
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Due to the critical situation in Europe with COVID-19, we can only manage the process for international candidates up to a certain point. The Company...about 1 month ago
- Nike Product Adviser (German)
€950 - 1.400 gross/month
The Company. Are you a fashionista? Do you love sportswear and cool sneakers? Are you looking for a job where you would work with the famous sports brand Nike? If you ...6 days ago
- Product Support Adviser (Italian)
€13000 - 15000
The Company. Time for a new challenge abroad. This multinational leader in the technology sector – smartphone, tablet, etc. is recruiting for Italian speaking candidat...10 days ago
- Medical Product Adviser (German)
€950-1400 gross/months + relocation package available
The Company. You are interested in medicine? You would like to help people with a disease? Work for a medical device company, that wants to make the life of people wit...about 1 month ago
- Product Support Adviser (German)
€17000 - 19000
The Company. Time for a new challenge abroad. This multinational leader in the technology sector – smartphone, tablet, etc. is recruiting for German speaking candidate...about 2 months ago