Get similar jobs by email Register →
PLEASE TAKE NOTE: Due to the critical situation in Europe with COVID-19, we can only manage the process for international candidates up to a certain point.
Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy, and innovative spirit. Does this sound like you? Check this out and you might soon join their international office in Lisbon!
This company is about making our lives easier and better connected. Are you ready to join a brand which strives every day to revolutionize the world?
Are you geeky or not? It doesn’t matter – there are a variety of roles to match with your skills and affinity.
You will work for a company that cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
Quality and Service is what is all about in today’s world for companies to remain competitive.
From solving technical issues, providing product’s advice, following up on logistics, having quality check to provide sales support, there are many areas where excellent customer support is required and this is where the company needs you!
Whatever your profile and experience is, you will have the opportunity to make a difference!
Working with a company such as Bose, Canon or Salt can create value on your CV.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active, and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are fluent in German and good command of English
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– Customer service and quality is part of you
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: one year contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time or part-time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1.000€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.300 – 1.400€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Dieser Job ist nicht das Richtige für dich? Wirf einen Blick auf unsere Website und informiere dich über weitere spannende Jobangebote im Ausland: www.internationalarbeiten.de
- Technical Product Advisor (Dutch)
€11000 - 15000
The Company. Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. This sounds like you? Check this out and you might soon join thei...11 months ago
- Technical Product Advisor (Dutch Speaker)
The Company. Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. This sounds like you? Check this out and you might soon join their ...2 days ago
- Technical Product Advisor (German Speaker)
€11400 - 16800
The Company. Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. This sounds like you? Check this out and you might soon join thei...3 days ago
- Digital Product Advisor (German)
Worldwide company recruiting German speaking Digital Product Advisors in Lisbon. Do you want to work for a multinational leader in the technology sector? We are curr...3 months ago