Get similar jobs by email Register →
We are looking for a skilled Technical Project Manager to take lead on our software development projects. You will be in charge of the entire project cycle, from planning to development and implementation. In this position you will work closely with our great development team as well as our R&D and Product Manager. As they always strive to do better, you will also look at their work processes, routines and documentation for continuous improvements.
- To fit the role we believe you have 2¬-4 years of experience from managing software development projects with a dual, technical and business, perspective.
- You have a deep technical knowledge, hands on experience from programming and an interest in how to do things better.
- You ideally have a university degree and you are fluent in English, (Swedish is a great bonus.)
- You are persistent, goal oriented with a ”get things done” attitude.
- You will impress them with your great planning and organizing skills as well as your people skills.
- This is a new position and you will be able to shape the role and be a vital part of the growing team
- You work together with dedicated, skilled colleagues in a fast growing environment with great opportunities to learn and grow.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Project Manager
Reports to: Head of Development Hours: 40 hours weekly - flexible start time between 08:00 – 10:00 Monday to Friday Location: Malta What will you be doing? As our part...10 days ago
- Danish Speaking Technical Support
€12000 - 20000
Danish Technical Support Advisor Our client is open-minded, sociable and proactive people who are business orientated and have a keen interest in IT. You will be given...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Technical Service Consultant
€12000 - 26000
1st Line Norwegian Speaking IT Customer Support Specialist Our Client is a huge Scandinavian IT company with offshore offices in Tallinn, Estonia! They are seeking a 1...about 1 month ago
- Norwegian Technical Support Analyst
€20000 - 34000
We are looking for YOU who speak Norwegian to an exciting position in Dublin! As a technical support analyst, you will work on resolving remote users ' IT issues using...about 1 month ago
- Finnish Technical Support Agent
Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-formative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions...about 1 month ago