Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Keser interim & recruitment|
|Job Title||Technical Purchaser|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||€3500 - €4000 per maand|
|Location||Rotterdam , Zuid-Holland|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Are you looking for a challenging job in a tactical procurement process, which inlcudes data analysing, managing tender processes, vendor selection and negotiations?! If you are, keep on reading!
Our client is a leading global provider of storage, distribution and transportation services and they strive for continuous improvement throughout the organisation.
As a Technical Purchaser you are part of an international team and responsible for various activtities to support the Purchasing & Logistics department.
- Cooperate with and provide specific (product) knowledge to the department during the initiation, development, implementation and management of agreements and purchasing projects
- Initiate and create project proposals for technical goods and services
- Develop and implement agreements for predominantly technical goods and services
- Manage a portfolio of assigned agreements
- Develop and maintain a professional business relationship with vendors and internal customers
- Optimise and improve the use of the product databases
- Continuously analyse and create proposals for improvement
- Generate information and reports and provide these to management
In order to be successful at this full-time job, our client has set the following requirements:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Work experience at a Bachelor's level
- Purchasing education Nevi 1 or similar (Nevi 2 is preferred)
- At least 5 years technical purchasing experience on a operational and tactical level, preferably in a maritime or petro- chemical environment
- Fluent command of the English language (Dutch is a pre)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Willingness to travel in- and outside of Europe (3 - 6 times a year)
- Good communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Available on a full-time basis
Our client recognises that its success is achieved due to the skills, expertise and commitment of their employees. The company provides excellent benefits, high quality tailored training and professional development opportunities.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German IT Analyst for an Award Winning Employer - Krakow
€Zlotych5000 - Zlotych5900 per month + Many Benefits
Job Summary If you speak German and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next German speaking IT Analyst in Krakow,...11 days ago