Get similar jobs by email Register →
Are you a German Speaker looking for a career opportunity in the Netherlands?
Multilingual Jobs Worldwide is looking for a Technical Service Representative for our Client, a famous german luxury car brand in the beautiful Maastricht!
As part of Retail Service, XENTRY Support is the first point of contact for delivering worldwide assistance to the retailer network and external entities (e.g. independent workshops) using applications, diagnostic equipment and software supplied by the company's aftersales division, Global Service and Parts (GSP/O).
Tasks and responsibilities of the XENTRY Support User Helpdesk (UHD) are:
- Handle incoming work (phone, email, tickets) from B2B customers and respond to the queries in a timely and professional manner
- Analyze and investigate issues making use of acquired knowledge and available tools
- Provide information and assistance with regards to XENTRY Hardware and Software, coordinate repair and exchange-service of the diagnostic equipment, investigate problems related to the installation of updates on components, provide support in case of issues with initial network configuration, etc.
- Accurately document work related activities in the relevant ticketing system according to established policies and procedures
- If necessary, coordinate with internal stakeholders to resolve complex enquiries and complaints about supported products
- Ensure all areas of personal responsibility are handled promptly, accurately, and with outstanding customer service.
- Whether required, perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Our ideal candidate is willing to be a Brand Ambassador.
He/she is highly perceptive, customer focused and is able to understand and manage expectations. For this position, we are looking for a German and English speaker with good communication (B2B) skills both written and verbal.
Due to the nature of the business the candidate needs to have good understanding of and strong affinity with Computers (Windows ®), including installation of software and configurations of networks. Some interest for and basic knowledge of automotive technology and Aftersales Applications is an advantage.
Being an inspiring and enthusiastic team player with analitic problem solving skills is fundamental in this role.
Our client offers a multicultural, young and international work environment. Benefits:
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment)
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
- Competitive performance based salary growth
- Result oriented bonuses
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates
- Pension plan
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
Why move to Netherlands, Maastricht ?
Maastricht is right on the border with Germany and Belgium, a vibrant city with a high quality of life and a very international vibe due to its large international student population. Enjoy a dynamic city, go for a run along the waterways, and enjoy the beautiful historic city center.
- French Customer Service Representative
We are now looking for French Speakers to Athens, Greece for our international client. They seek motivated people who want to work with service and experience a new cu...22 days ago
- French Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a French Speakers that want to join a awesome team in Brno, Czech Republic ! Our client in the Czech Republic provides business-to-business trans-fo...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Service Representative
German Customer Service Representative in Belfast Would you like to work for one of the world's largest e-commerce and internet payment companies? Our client is now lo...4 months ago
- Swedish Customer Service Representative to sunny Athens
€0 - 0
Swedish Customer Service Representative to sunny Athens in Greece Nordic Jobs Worldwide is looking for candidates with a fluent or native Swedish language skillset, fo...23 days ago