Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and its Customer Service Center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers.
Our client is currently seeking to hire a
Technical Specialists (m/f) in Maastricht with different language combinations.
As an integral part of the Sales & Marketing 2020 Program, the department aims at making new and existing internet based services and media available in passenger cars. Further scope is optimizing and enhancing existing services (Service 24h, ServiceApp, company on Facebook, etc...).
With the specific function, the company focusses on connecting the vehicle with the customer’s personal network by:
• Integrating those services into an advanced vehicle telematics infrastructure
• Interfacing those services and new services/features in the vehicle into the Service24h and Customer Service contact channels with availability of telematics data
The role of Retail Service is to solve complex and technical issues as second level and to delegate to HQ where applicable.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Accept incoming support requests, incidents and problems in multiple languages (see below)
• Log all activities in the ticketing tool
• Participate in the setup and the further development of this new business
• Resolve minor training issues on the phone
• Resolve reported issues according to pre-defined use cases
• Report undefined issues to higher level
• Identify weaknesses in processes or tools and create awareness
• Identify problems that can effect processes and escalate accordingly
• Support users with process knowledge and case specific routing
• Experience in customer support / problem solving business processes
• Good communication skills (B2C and B2B)
• Good knowledge of the English language
• Native level at least one additional language (Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Hungarian, Slovakian, Spanish or Polish)
• Advanced skills in customer support and problem solving
• Affinity with IT - Computer literate (e.g. Internet & browser technology)
• Affinity with vehicle technology (e.g. telematics systems)
• Proficient understanding of relationships between internal and external processes
• Advanced knowledge of interactions between tools and support systems
• Capable of handling advanced tasks in combination with regular workload without detriment to own stress level
• Acts as a “brand ambassador”
- Working hours preferably 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday.
- Work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic environment.
- Attractive salary plus further benefits. A comprehensive relocation package is applicable for candidates living further than 50km from and willing to relocate to within 20km of the service center.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Procurement Specialist with German Language
€0 - 0
We’re now seeking an enthusiastic person to work on a variety of procurement projects. Our client is an international specialist procurement and supply chain consultin...7 days ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Norwegian)
€17000 - 23000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...3 days ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Danish)
€17000 - 20000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...4 days ago
- Technical Support Specialist (German)
€16.193 – 18.000 euros gross/year + bonus of 3.000 euros gross/year
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...10 days ago
- Graduate Accounting Support - French Language
Prague, Czech Republic
€28000 - 35000
Graduate Accounting Support - French Language Become part of a young and multicultural accounting team in Prague! You will be joining a major international accounting ...4 months ago