Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client, a leading iGaming supplier, is looking to expand their Service desk. As a support technician you will be a part of the expanding Service desk that acts as the single point of contact for the firms customers; some of the world’s biggest online casino operators.
The Service desk is responsible for handling incidents and incoming requests from our customers as well as monitoring applications, servers and networks.
As a part of this team, you will work with monitoring and handle first and second line support issues.
- Handle and respond to customer’s service and change requests.
- Problem solving for incidents; working in close co-operations with our internal resources and customers.
- Prioritize and analyze incidents and service requests.
- Monitor networks, services and applications.
- To trouble shoot and restore services as quick as possible after incidents occur.
- Follow up on incidents that you have escalated, keeping track on their status.
What is required?
- The ideal candidate will have experience in working within a technical support environment (B2B).
- An IT related university level education or equivalent working experience.
Knowledge and skills within the following areas:
- Basic Linux/Unix
- Experience of working with support of complex production environments and web-applications
- Ability to read and understand code
- Working experience in SQL
- SQL Server and Transact-SQL
- ITIL certified or at least basic knowledge
- Experience of monitoring environments
We are looking for a driven candidate who is proactive and has strong problem solving skills. It is important that you are a service minded and team playing professional! We work in a face paced environment so it is vital that you are organized and able to prioritize and handle stress.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- French Technical Support Advisor
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADVISER - BARCELONA, SPAIN Responsibilities: •Maintain client relationships through product support over the phone •Respond to incoming calls and ema...22 days ago
- Norwegian Technical Support Analyst
€24000 - 26000
Vi søker Norsktalende til en spennende stilling i Dublin! Som teknisk supportanalytiker vil du jobbe med å løse eksterne brukere sine IT-problemer ved hjelp av en førs...25 days ago
- Swedish Technical Support Analyst
Are you a Swedish speaker looking for adventure abroad? We are currently looking for Technical Support Analysts to join our partner in Dublin, Ireland. Our partner is ...2 months ago
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...11 months ago
- Technical Support with Danish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...11 months ago