Get similar jobs by email Register →
Technical Support Analyst – Dublin
Technical Support Analyst (2nd level Support) wanted here in South Dublin with an international BPO provider. We’re looking for you to have an excellent level of English, strong communication skills and a minimum of 3 years technical support experience where you would have dealt with troubleshooting, carrying out root cause analysis etc.
- Respond to incoming queries/issues from clients, other end-users and technical support staff via phone and email.
- Support & respond to service issues and outages.
- Carry out root cause analysis and problem resolution on issue and incident requests.
- Perform regular routine maintenance checks.
- Carry out tasks such as installations, configurations, upgrades, troubleshooting and performance tuning of various hardware and software tech.
- Plan and carry out patch updates and/or software upgrades.
- Email and Office365 systems management.
- Perform troubleshoot remote access.
- Configure and manage desktop applications.
Work for a highly global BPO provider with over 20 years in the business. Over client is based in South Dublin. For the opportunity to work in a truly Multilingual Multicultural environment – this is the client for you!
You will need the following to qualify for this job:
- Good level of English
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent
- 3 years of Technical support experience
- Good troubleshooting experience
- Good working knowledge of various hardware, software & Microsoft operating systems.
- Strong understanding of network concepts, TCP/IP stack etc.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Customer Focussed
- Good with working in a fast-paced environment
- OK with working in Shifts
Where is the job located?
South Dublin – Ireland – Easily accessible by the Luas, bus and M50. Only 20 minutes’ drive to Dublin City centre. You will be working in the companies brand new office, so you will get the chance to have a say in the look and feel of the office here.
Interview & Salary:
There will be a number of interviews (via phone and face-to-face) here in Dublin.
Salary: you can expect to earn €33,000 gross per annum.
Keywords: Technical Support Analyst, Tech Support, IT Support, IT analyst, Tech jobs, Tech jobs Dublin