Get similar jobs by email Register →
Established in 1986, Sutherland Global Services is a global BPO and technology-enabled services company offering an integrated set of back-office and customer facing front-office services that support the entire customer lifecycle. It is one of the largest, independent BPO companies in the world serving marquee clients in major industry verticals. Headquartered in Rochester, New York, United States, Sutherland employs over 60,000 professionals and has nearly 60 global delivery centers.
Opened in 2008 in Sofia, Sutherland Bulgaria is a multi-lingual customer service hub and has since grown to more than 1300 employees in three different sites, two in Sofia and one in Burgas which was opened in 2014. Our team of professionals provides technical support and customer service in more than 16 European languages.
We are currently looking for motivated technically oriented Danish speakers to join our support team for a leading Anti-Virus software.
Description of the Role
Оur team of dedicated professionals provides both Customer and Technical Support for home or home office users via phone, email and chat. Remote sessions are also used.
- Resolve the customer's issues with regards to Customer Service or Technical support
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and professional manner
- Project a professional company image through phone, chat and email interaction
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Prioritize tasks and to involve other teams when needed by following the escalation procedures
- Very good level of Danish and good level of English
- Excellent communication and soft skills
- Strong listening/comprehension skills and good follow up skills
- Ability to multi task and to make quick decisions
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business requirements.
Life at Sutherland:
- We offer competitive salary
- Excellent social benefits package including Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Food vouchers, Compliment Cards, Transportation allowance
- Rewards and recognition programs
- Trainings following the leading global standards for highest quality of Customer Service and Technical Support
- Structured working environment
- Career opportunities
- Great office location
- Team Building activities
If you find this opportunity suitable for you and you want to develop your career in a company which upholds highest industry standards, please send your CV (in English).
The information provided by you is personal and will be protected.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with Danish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...over 1 year ago
- Danish Technical Support to Athens
€13000 - 16000
Are you Danish speeaking and want to gain international experience within customer service and the IT industry? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicul...10 days ago
- Danish Technical Support to Barcelona
€18000 - 21000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for Danish Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you...3 months ago
- Danish Technical Support to Lisbon, Portugal
Are you a Fluent Danish speaker looking for a job in sunny Portugal? We are recruiting Danish Customer Support Agents for our client, worldwide leader in Customer Expe...3 months ago
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...over 1 year ago