Get similar jobs by email Register →
A large Multinational Company with numerous sites around the world, specialized in all outsourcing services. The Company is a Global Leader in the fields of outsourcing of Accounting, Financial, Customer Contact and Management, Procurement and Supply-Chain Management, IT services, as well as Technical Support services, to name a few. Their success has awarded them with a multitude of awards in many countries, some of them for being one of the “Best places to work”.
- Fluent Dutch and English
- Team player
- Customer Care Oriented
- Good technical skills and familiar with new technologies
- Previous experience in Technical support will be an advantage
- Provide solutions to customers via inbound calls, chatting or emails.
- Supports the customers in all aspects through to problem resolution.
- Maintain high standards for customer services
- Identify and resolve technical issues.
- Provide feedback to the team manager
- Flight ticket provided (for non-locals)
- 2 weeks free hotel accommodation
- Rent allowance for 2 years upto 200 € net pm
- Relocation bonus upto 220 – 250 € net (paid with first salary)
- Meal vouchers
- Private medical insurance in best hospital in Romania
- Language bonus allowance ( if applicable )
- Assistance with setting up tax number, bank account etc.
- Professional training provided by experts
- Great chance to develop your career
- Low costs of living ( 350€ pm average )
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this job or need more information about it please submit your application or contact directly to Aura Ciochina by calling on 0035314433202.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...2 months ago
- Dutch Job in IT Support Dublin
€20000 - 20500 per annum
What are we looking for? For this job in IT Support we are looking for Dutch speakers with a good level of English, someone who wants to work abroad and likes the idea...25 days ago
- Norwegian Technical Support for New Project - Belfast
Belfast, County Antrim
€£16000 - £17000 per annum + relocation package
Job Summary: Speak near native Norwegian and looking for a chance to live and work abroad? We have a great job opportunity for you here in Belfast, Northern Ireland - ...2 months ago
- German Speaker Wanted in Cork for IT Support
€24000 - 25000
What are we looking for? That’s a good question, if you speak German and have a good level of English, with a genuine interest in technology, then we want to talk to y...8 days ago
- DUTCH SPEAKING OPERATIONS SUPPORT SPECIALIST
€0 - 0
Are you looking for challenging a role, where you can utilize your good Dutch and English knowledge? Are you interested in different areas, like customer service, proc...8 days ago