Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Delegate International Recruitment|
|Job Title||Technical Support Representative|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||16000 - 18000|
|Date Posted||about 2 years ago|
Located in the lovely coastal town city of Gourock, Scotland, our client, a leading outsourcing company with an international client base, is looking for a Danish Technical Support Representative to join their growing business.
In this dynamic role, you will provide prompt and efficient technical support and consumables replacement support to our client’s customers, mainly through inbound calls. You will be responsible for validating customer service entitlements. You will provide hardware and software telephone support with a goal to meet set targets consistently and assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
Who you are;
• you have the ability to communicate, with accuracy and clarity, both verbally and in writing – in Danish and English;
• you have the ability to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills;
• you are able to work well under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations;
• you have the ability to understand and troubleshoot technical problems;
• you have the ability to work as part of a team, and be a committed team player;
• you have good attention to detail;
• you have the ability to adapt to internal and external changes positively and constructively;
• you have the ability to deal positively with challenging customers.
Apply today for further information.
Our client provides an exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities, a competitive salary, on-going training and great career opportunities.
Reimbursement of travel costs (up to £250) Accommodation and assistance provided on arrival in Gourock Salary advance (if required) Ongoing relocation support The client has an individual relocation advisor within their office who will offer ongoing help and assistance until you get settled (opening up bank accounts, applying for National Insurance numbers and finding accommodation).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German - Member Support Representative
Role Purpose: To ensure that the service given to the client customers and those of their partners is of the highest standard in the industry Accountabilities Provid...about 1 month ago
- B2B Customer Support Representative (Dutch)
€18000 - 19000
Are you a dynamic and outgoing person? Do you have experience in giving Customer Support on the phone? Then this is your position: The Company is a constantly growing ...8 months ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Norwegian)
€17000 - 23000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...14 days ago
- Finnish Sales Support Representative - Limerick
€27540 - 28540 per annum
For those of you who like to chat, who lives to help others get where they need, this customer service job could be for you. We are looking for Finnish speakers who al...3 months ago
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...5 months ago