Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Delegate International Recruitment|
|Job Title||Technical Support Representative|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||16000 - 18000|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Located in the lovely coastal town city of Gourock, Scotland, our client, a leading outsourcing company with an international client base, is looking for a Danish Technical Support Representative to join their growing business.
In this dynamic role, you will provide prompt and efficient technical support and consumables replacement support to our client’s customers, mainly through inbound calls. You will be responsible for validating customer service entitlements. You will provide hardware and software telephone support with a goal to meet set targets consistently and assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
Who you are;
• you have the ability to communicate, with accuracy and clarity, both verbally and in writing – in Danish and English;
• you have the ability to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills;
• you are able to work well under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations;
• you have the ability to understand and troubleshoot technical problems;
• you have the ability to work as part of a team, and be a committed team player;
• you have good attention to detail;
• you have the ability to adapt to internal and external changes positively and constructively;
• you have the ability to deal positively with challenging customers.
Apply today for further information.
Our client provides an exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities, a competitive salary, on-going training and great career opportunities.
Reimbursement of travel costs (up to £250) Accommodation and assistance provided on arrival in Gourock Salary advance (if required) Ongoing relocation support The client has an individual relocation advisor within their office who will offer ongoing help and assistance until you get settled (opening up bank accounts, applying for National Insurance numbers and finding accommodation).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Community Support Representative - French
About us Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's head...25 days ago
- Technical Support Specialist (German)
€17000 - 21000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...3 days ago
- Spanish Technical Support
€1,045 per month + Greek lessons + healthcare
Would you like to travel into the sun of Greece for an entry level customer service role? Would you like to receive first class training from the world’s biggest IT pr...19 days ago
- Technical Support with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...24 days ago
- Technical Support with Danish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...24 days ago