Get similar jobs by email Register →
Located in the lovely coastal town city of Gourock, Scotland, our client, a leading outsourcing company with an international client base, is looking for a Dutch Technical Support Representative to join their growing business.
In this dynamic role, you will provide prompt and efficient technical support and consumables replacement support to our client’s customers, mainly through inbound calls. You will be responsible for validating customer service entitlements. You will provide hardware and software telephone support with a goal to meet set targets consistently and assume responsibility and ownership for all relevant customer queries.
Who you are;
• you have the ability to communicate, with accuracy and clarity, both verbally and in writing – in Dutch and English;
• you have the ability to control interactions with customers using persuasion and influencing skills;
• you are able to work well under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations;
• you have the ability to understand and troubleshoot technical problems;
• you have the ability to work as part of a team, and be a committed team player;
• you have good attention to detail;
• you have the ability to adapt to internal and external changes positively and constructively;
• you have the ability to deal positively with challenging customers.
Apply today for further information.
Our client provides an exciting place to work with excellent staff facilities, a competitive salary, on-going training and great career opportunities.
Reimbursement of travel costs (up to £250) Accommodation and assistance provided on arrival in Gourock Salary advance (if required) Ongoing relocation support The client has an individual relocation advisor within their office who will offer ongoing help and assistance until you get settled (opening up bank accounts, applying for National Insurance numbers and finding accommodation).
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Italian Technical Support
€30000 - 30000
ITALIAN TECHNICAL SUPPORT Location: Prague Our client is a software and hardware development company, operating in the automotive industry, with headquarters in Irelan...5 days ago
- Danish Technical Support
€17,000 + up to 15% bonus
Be part of it This client is a global player in business process outsourcing and you will be representing one of their most high profile clients. The company you will ...8 days ago
- Technical Support with French
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...8 days ago
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...12 days ago
- Technical Support with German
€30000 - 35000
In this role you will: Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware Prioritise problems, ...18 days ago