Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||people-s-place GmbH|
|Job Title||Technical Support Representative (m/f) with German and Italian|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Start Date||One Month|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Our client is a well-known international car manufacturer and its customer service center is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective customers.
Our client is currently seeking to hire a Technical Support Representative with German and Italian (m/f) in Maastricht!
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Resolve incoming enquiries and problems concerning shipping, invoicing, licenses for After
Sales equipment and applications in the required languages.
• Make appropriate usage of available resources and documentation of business related
activities in relevant system (e.g. ticketing system)
• Identify and escalate complex issues where necessary
• Proactively and continuously monitor workload to ensure timely investigation and response to
• Excellent communication skills (B2B)
• Fluency in German, this is mandatory!
• Advanced proficiency in English and Italian
• Experience in customer support / problem solving business processes
• Commercial/accounting experience is an advantage
• Preferably affinity with the car trade, technology and / or electronic equipment
• Ability to identify, analyse and resolve problems over the phone with involved partners
• Ability to understand the relationship between internal and external processes and how tools
and support systems interact
• Computer literate (MS Windows Office)
• You hold a full time job with dayshift Monday to Friday
• You work in a growing international company in an ambitious, professional and dynamic
• You will get an attractive salary plus bonuses and a generous relocation package.