Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Abroad Experience Recruitment|
|Job Title||Technical Support Representative - Polish - Eindhoven Area|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Our Reference||849 - 5305|
|Salary||€1700 - €1900 per month|
|Location||Eindhoven, North Brabant|
|Date Posted||almost 3 years ago|
For a dynamic, multilingual service desk in the Eindhoven area, we are looking for an experienced, customer focused professional to provide technical support on software, hardware and electronic consumer products. Induction training and extensive product training comes with the job.
You will be working in a small international team. You are an open minded person with a friendly attitude who will create a nice working environment for himself and his coworkers.
You take ownership of your job and will handle each customer fast, friendly and respectfully, helping them in the best way possible. You bring a smile to their face and thus show your added value to the company.
Assist customers with installations, troubleshooting and problem solving in an efficient and customer friendly manner and thus delivering a positive customer experience.
- Answering inbound contacts (phone, email, web chat) from customers
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving any product related questions or problems
- RMA handling
- Logging customer details, documenting the problem and escalating whenever necessary
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in all customer contacts
To be successful in this job, you need to have:
- good troubleshooting skills which enable candidate to identify the customer's problem in a quick and professional manner
- good written and verbal communication skills and can level with the customer
- excellent customer service skills
- good typing skills and able to multitask
- besides a (near) native command of Polish at least a near native command of English (both verbal and in writing); another language on top would be a plus
- contact center working experience
- able to work independently
- educational background in computing and/or proven technical skills
- networking knowledge (networking protocols) would be a plus
- good knowledge of operating systems (Windows, Linux, Apple)
Ref: 849 - 5305