Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Technical Support Specialist (German)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||17000 - 21000|
|Date Posted||about 3 years ago|
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of the 500 Fortunes Companies in the world, they are constantly looking for thriving candidates in Barcelona who want to be part of a multicultural environment and develop their skills further.
Do you speak German and are you looking for a job in Barcelona? Check this out!
In this position, you will be in charge of resolving technical issues and of ensuring pre- and after-sales customer support to the company's customers.
The main tasks involve:
- Take incoming requests from customers via phone and/or email and provide them with accurate information
- Analyse complex technical issues and solve them on a quality level
- Logging and follow-up of correct and valid orders and solve any issue
- Deliver high level customer service on logistics, warranties, refunds, delivery process, and invoicing, etc.
- Provide support in line with SLA standards
- Maintain knowledge and expertise associated with company products
- Monitor/progress all open queries in queue
- Escalate potential service issues to the appropriate level
- Record all required data elements in CRM to provide a good follow-up and qualitative support
Please note that the tasks may vary depending on the project you are working on.
- Language skills: native level of German + fluency in English
- Min. 6 months of experience in a Technical Support, Helpdesk Role in Service Desk or a Call Centre is a must
- Technical skills and knowledge
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Logical thinking
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
- Stress resistant and organised
- High-level of work ethic and quality
- Team player and ability to work independently
- Positive, open-minded and a willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- Valid Spanish work permit or EU citizenship required
- A salary in line with Barcelona’s standard: 17.500 euros gross/year + fixed bonus of 2.000 euros gross/year + variable bonus up to 1.500 euros gross/year + full-paid training period
- Long-term position, full-time job (39hrs/week), standard office hours, Monday to Friday
- Opportunity to join a booming and exciting company
- A challenging and technical job
- An international company with a multicultural environment (+20 nationalities)
- A fun, rewarding and open-minded team
- Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities (Continuous training with 360° training courses, coaching sessions, courses for hard and soft skills, development programs for employees with leadership potential and management training courses organised by the Company)
- Relocation package provided for candidates from abroad (reimbursement of up to 500 euros for flight tickets and accommodation for the first days upon arrival)
- Start date: ASAP
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Technical Support Specialist (Dutch)
€16000 - 21000
DUTCH BARCELONAREFERENCE: TSS01 Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity an...almost 2 years ago
- Technical Support Specialist (Swedish)
€16000 - 20000
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...almost 2 years ago
- Dutch speaking Technical Support Specialist to sunny Barcelona!
You speak native level of Dutch and have high level of English? You are interested in new technologies and want to work in an international environment? Then this oppo...about 1 month ago
- Dutch speaking Technical Support Specialist in lively Lisbon!
Are you a native Dutch speaker looking for an international challenge? Do you want to enjoy a relaxed lifestyle in the sun? Then look no further! We are looking for Du...3 months ago
- Technical Support Advisor (Danish)
€18400 - 20000
The Company. Are you looking for new challenges? We are looking for Danish Technical Support Advisors to work for A well known American corporation which provides hard...21 days ago