Get similar jobs by email Register →
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 60 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of the 500 Fortunes Companies in the world, they are constantly looking for thriving candidates in Barcelona who want to be part of a multicultural environment and develop their skills further.
Do you speak Swedish and are you looking for a job in Barcelona? Check this out!
In this position, you will be in charge of resolving technical issues and of ensuring pre- and after-sales customer support to the company's customers.
The main tasks involve:
– Take incoming requests from customers via phone and/or email and provide them with accurate information
– Analyse complex technical issues and solve them on a quality level
– Logging and follow-up of correct and valid orders and solve any issue
– Deliver high level customer service on logistics, warranties, refunds, delivery process, and invoicing, etc.
– Provide support in line with SLA standards
– Maintain knowledge and expertise associated with company products
– Monitor/progress all open queries in queue
– Escalate potential service issues to the appropriate level
– Record all required data elements in CRM to provide a good follow-up and qualitative support
Please note that the tasks may vary depending on the project you are working on.
– Language skills: native level of Swedish + fluency in English
– Min. 6 months of experience in a Technical Support, Helpdesk Role in Service Desk or a Call Centre is a must
– Technical skills and knowledge
– Analytic and problem-solving skills
– Logical thinking
– Willingness to learn and apply new technologies
– Stress resistant and organised
– High-level of work ethic and quality
– Team player and ability to work independently
– Positive, open-minded and a willingness to work in a multicultural environment
– Valid Spanish work permit or EU citizenship required
– A salary in line with Barcelona’s standard: 16.193 – 18.000 euros gross/year + bonus of 3.000 euros gross/year + full-paid training period
– Opportunity to join a booming and exciting company
– A challenging and technical job
– An international company with a multicultural environment (+20 nationalities)
– A fun, rewarding and open-minded team
– Trainings, self-development program and career opportunities (Continuous training with 360° training courses, coaching sessions, courses for hard and soft skills, development programs for employees with leadership potential and management training courses organised by the Company)
– Relocation package provided for candidates from abroad (reimbursement of up to 500 euros for flight tickets and accommodation for the first days upon arrival)
– Start date: ASAP
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Technical Support Specialist in Dublin with Relocation Assistance!
€20000 - 40000
Dutch Technical Support Specialist Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally within a well-known IT c...about 2 months ago
- Swedish Technical Support Analyst
Are you a Swedish speaker looking for adventure abroad? We are currently looking for Technical Support Analysts to join our partner in Dublin, Ireland. Our partner is ...about 1 month ago
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...10 months ago
- Technical Support with Danish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known globa...10 months ago
- Technical Support with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...11 months ago