Get similar jobs by email Register →
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience. Opportunity to join a well known global company with genuine career prospects.
In this role you will:
- Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware
- Prioritise problems, dealing with immediate issues yourself or identifying specialist colleagues that will be able to help
- Coordinate with other departments to resolve problems
- Maintain regular contact with customers until the problem or question is resolved
- Deal with occasional non technical issues as needed
- Good English language, plus fluency in Danish
- Previous Experience in telephone based customer support is an advantage but, enthusiastic graduates with a passion for IT technology are also welcome to apply
- Proactive personality
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine desire to deliver world class customer service
- Must have EU passport or Permanent Residency for the Czech Republic
- Applications from people not already living in the Czech Republic but wanting to relocate here are welcome.
- Very good starting salary plus wide range of benefits
- Genuine chance to grow and develop your career long term
- Ongoing training, including structured long term skills building plans
- Modern, multicultural working environment
- Security of working for a stable and growing international company
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
- Danish Speaking Technical Customer Support Agent, Barcelona
If you want to kick start your career by working with a world renowned IT company, then we want to hear from you! Our client is looking for a open-minded, sociable and...3 months ago
- Danish iGaming Custome Support
Our client has years of experience in the iGaming industry. Original from Sweden they provide Scandinavian support to casino enthusiasts! Being a Customer Support Agen...3 months ago
- Danish Customer Support Agent
Do you speak Danish and want to have an international experience within customer service? Then we have a golden opportunity for you! Our multicultural client is search...3 months ago
- Technical Support with Swedish
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...over 2 years ago