Get similar jobs by email Register →
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience
Opportunity to join a well known global company with genuine career prospects
In this role you will:
- Receive incoming calls and emails from customers with technical issues for a wide range of different software and hardware
- Prioritise problems, dealing with immediate issues yourself or identifying specialist colleagues that will be able to help
- Coordinate with other departments to resolve problems
- Maintain regular contact with customers until the problem or question is resolved
- Deal with occasional non technical issues as needed
- Good English language, plus fluency in Swedish
- Previous Experience in telephone based customer support is an advantage but, enthusiastic graduates with a passion for IT technology are also welcome to apply
- Proactive personality
- Excellent communication skills and a genuine desire to deliver world class customer service
- Must have EU passport or Permanent Residency for the Czech Republic
- Applications from people not already living in the Czech Republic but wanting to relocate here are welcome.
- Very good starting salary plus wide range of benefits
- Genuine chance to grow and develop your career long term
- Ongoing training, including structured long term skills building plans
- Modern, multicultural working environment
- Security of working for a stable and growing international company
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
- Swedish Technical Support Agent to Amsterdam
Swedish speaking Technical Support Associate to Amsterdam We are seeking a Swedish-speaking Technical Support Associate for our customer in Amsterdam! Have you always ...10 days ago
- Swedish Technical Support Associate to Amsterdam
Swedish speaking Technical Support Associate to Amsterdam We are seeking a Swedish-speaking Technical Support Associate for our customer in Amsterdam! Have you always ...25 days ago
- Swedish Technical Support To Dublin, Ireland
The objective of the Technical Support Analyst is to resolve remote users’ IT problems by means of a first time fix or by dispatching for on-site support. The Technica...29 days ago
- Swedish Customer Technical Support to Brno, Czech Republic
€Relocation Assistance, Health Insurance, Bonuses etc.
Do you want to make a career in IT? We are looking for you who want to be part of a fantastic team in Brno, Czech Republic! Our partner in the Czech Republic offers tr...about 2 months ago