Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a global Industry-leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions which powers the most successful online gaming operators around the globe. Here, at company, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination. We pride ourselves on our fun and flexible working culture and in our commitment to developing our employees and we simply believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools. After that, the sky is the limit. If you are skilled and ambitious individual that is looking to make a real difference then you might want to try and becoming part of our winning team as a Technical Writer.
The position is valuable for us because is responsible for assessing the audience and the nature of the documentation required and prepares and owns all these documentation.
If you join us, your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of list of documents in different types and formats such as user manuals, help files, release notes, technical specifications, etc.
- Organize material and complete writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
- Create and maintain catalog of templates for each type of needed document
- Interact with developers, marketing, business people and subject matter experts in order to collect and gather required relevant technical information
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other people at the company.
- Refresh old documents and templates
- Maintain a professional list of documents per type, product and version.
- Work on multiple projects within several different departments and teams
- Maintain content in different systems and products
Ours requirements for you will be:
- 2+ years of proven experience as a technical writer in a software company.
- Proven experience in document management and with building the infrastructure of document management at a company from scratch.
- Excellent level of English at a mother tongue level or equivalent (read, write).
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills. Ability to write professional inbound and outbound documents at a high level of English.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and to collect and compile required information from multiple sources independently.
- Technically savvy.
- Ability to write user guides and manuals for technical products and systems under minimal guidance and supervision.
- Proven experience with various technical writer tools.
- Familiar with WEB technologies, experience with HTML and basic experience with graphic and design a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects and sets of documents in parallel.
- Highly motivated, creative, dynamic and strong team player
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Technical Support Engineer 2770
Newcastle, United Kingdom
€20000 - 30000
Be part of it This is a great opportunity available representing an international software development company. This role will provide you with world class experience ...2 months ago
- Technical Leader .Net and C# in Sofia
€35000 - 60000
For our client in Sofia we are looking for Developers in several roles. Our client is looking for the best people to provide them the best tools. In this role we need ...19 days ago
- German + Italian 3rd Level Technical Support - Stuttgart
€40000 - 42000 per annum
Speak Both German and Italian and like the way technology works? We are looking for you to join the level 3 Technical Support team here in Stuttgart, working for the m...6 days ago
- Dutch Technical Support with Car Mechanic Experience - Cologne
€45000 - 55000 per annum
For the Hand's on & experienced Dutch speaker Vehicle Mechanics looking for a change of pace. Ditch the overalls & say hello to fresh suit because we are currently on ...about 1 month ago
- German + French IT Support Rep with CAD experience - Gütersloh
€30000 - 35000 per annum
Job Summary To the multilingual German + French speaker with CAD knowledge - here is a technical support job that you can really sink your teeth into! We are looking f...6 days ago