Get similar jobs by email Register →
Our client is a global Industry-leading provider of turnkey online gaming solutions which powers the most successful online gaming operators around the globe. Here, at company, we allow you to create your own career. Opportunities are only limited by your ability, motivation and imagination. We pride ourselves on our fun and flexible working culture and in our commitment to developing our employees and we simply believe in hiring the best people and providing them with the best tools. After that, the sky is the limit. If you are skilled and ambitious individual that is looking to make a real difference then you might want to try and becoming part of our winning team as a Technical Writer.
The position is valuable for us because is responsible for assessing the audience and the nature of the documentation required and prepares and owns all these documentation.
If you join us, your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Creation and ongoing maintenance of list of documents in different types and formats such as user manuals, help files, release notes, technical specifications, etc.
- Organize material and complete writing assignments according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology.
- Create and maintain catalog of templates for each type of needed document
- Interact with developers, marketing, business people and subject matter experts in order to collect and gather required relevant technical information
- Edit, standardize, or make changes to material prepared by other people at the company.
- Refresh old documents and templates
- Maintain a professional list of documents per type, product and version.
- Work on multiple projects within several different departments and teams
- Maintain content in different systems and products
Ours requirements for you will be:
- 2+ years of proven experience as a technical writer in a software company.
- Proven experience in document management and with building the infrastructure of document management at a company from scratch.
- Excellent level of English at a mother tongue level or equivalent (read, write).
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills. Ability to write professional inbound and outbound documents at a high level of English.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and to collect and compile required information from multiple sources independently.
- Technically savvy.
- Ability to write user guides and manuals for technical products and systems under minimal guidance and supervision.
- Proven experience with various technical writer tools.
- Familiar with WEB technologies, experience with HTML and basic experience with graphic and design a plus
- Ability to work on multiple projects and sets of documents in parallel.
- Highly motivated, creative, dynamic and strong team player
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Dutch Technical Support Specialist in Dublin with Relocation Assistance!
€20000 - 40000
Dutch Technical Support Specialist in bustling Dublin Are you a Dutch native speaker ready for a challenge abroad? Do you want to develop yourself professionally withi...3 months ago
- French speaking IT Analyst - Krakow
€Zlotych5500 - Zlotych6000 per month
If you speak French and have a knack for technology then this could be the IT Job for you. We want you to be the next speaking IT Analyst in Krakow, Poland. Keep readi...about 2 months ago
- Security Engineer (French)
€30000 - 50000
Would you like to take the next step in your IT support career? Are you interested in joining a brand new hub in the exciting city of Prague? Then this is your positio...7 months ago
- German Account Manager
€19000 - 25000
Do you have an interest in technology and want to work in sunny Barcelona? We are looking for German Speakers who want to work in Barcelona, Spain. We look after you...29 days ago
- German Language Analyst
€34000 - 42000
We are looking for a German Language Analyst to work in Cork A great opportunity to work with an industry-leading brand! Our client is an industry-leading IT company t...29 days ago