Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Delegate International Recruitment|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||5000 - 6000 PLN p/m|
|Date Posted||10 months ago|
Located in the beautiful city of Gdansk in Poland, our client is looking for a Technician to support their growing business.
• Test environment setup, upgrade, maintenance.
• DUTs OS setup, maintenance, update (including required software for projects validation purposes) DUTs peripherals required for validation purposes.
Who you are;
• you have a background in electronics
• you have experience with operating systems setup and configuration
• you have experience with hardware
Apply today for further information.
Successful candidates are offered access to a company wide Training Academy, Networking and Social Events, Rewards & Recognition Schemes and most importantly opportunity to progress within the organisation. Salaries are competitive and provide above average standard of living in the country they relate to. When converted to Euro or Sterling these salaries seem to be low, but they are well above the average for standard of living in Gdansk.
2 weeks accommodation will be provided in Gdansk by the client if successful.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- L2 Desktop Support - Technician
€0 - 50000
PayPal is the leading global online payment service built for the digital age. We now have over 188 million active customers around the world and handle almost a fifth...about 2 months ago