Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Blu Selection|
|Job Title||Telecommunication Customer Adviser (Italian)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||Excluding accommodation: 1.080€ gross/month|
|Date Posted||3 months ago|
Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. This sounds like you? Check this out and you might soon join their international office in Lisbon! This company is about making our lives easier and better connected. Are you ready to join a brand which strive every day to revolutionize the world?
Are you looking for a first experience abroad to develop your skills and work in a foreign country? Or are you looking for a long-term job to start your career?
Here you have the chance work for a company who cares about their employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally, all this in the amazing and new-hyped Lisbon.
Quality and Service is what is all about in today’s world for companies to remain competitive.
From solving technical issues, providing product’s advice, following up on logistics, having quality check to providing sales support, there are many areas where excellent customer support is required, and this is where the company needs you!
Whatever your profile and experience is, you will have the opportunity to make a difference!
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Do you have a proactive, customer service-oriented mindset, and good communication skills? Then we might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are Italian native with good command of English
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have previous experience in customer service in the mobile field (mandatory)
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Available to start on the 22nd of October
– Type of contract: 12 months fixed-term contract, renewable
– Working hours: 40h/week (8h/day) from Monday to Sunday, rotating shifts (around 6 am to 10 pm)
– Salary conditions (*):
Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 850€ gross/month
Excluding accommodation: 1.080€ gross/month
(*) Approx. 20-25% tax – please refer to living costs in Lisbon for comparison with other EU countries’ wages
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (3 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
– Private health insurance after 6 months of contract (additionally to standard insurance)
– Relocation package for international candidates: Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months, airport pick up, yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU). Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival.
– A company which fully supports you and wants to make your experience unforgettable!
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– A dynamic, open minded and multicultural environment, including 82 different nationalities
– A great place to work in a brand-new building, you will work in the best facilities for a fun and comfortable environment
– A company working with top-notch worldwide brands, from various industries from Fashion, Online Marketing, Technologies, Food, etc.
– Real career opportunities: opportunity to enter a development program within 6 months to get access to other opportunities within the company: from different projects to QA, Team Lead or Supervisor roles
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Insurance Customer Service Adviser (French)
€17500 - 19000
+++ Candidates already settled in Barcelona with NIE+++ Are you quality oriented and can establish professional contacts with customers? The Company. Our client is a s...6 days ago
- Fashion Customer Adviser part-time (German)
Being one of Europe´s leading global outsourcing company with over 22 different locations worldwide, our Client stands for diversity and quality. Working for many of t...2 months ago
- Digital Marketing Customer Adviser (Dutch)
€11000 - 15000
The Company. Are you ready for a new life and work experience? Are you looking for a strong company to develop new skills? Are you looking for a People Company with a ...3 months ago
- Product Adviser
€11000 - 17000 + relocation package + healthcare
Das Unternehmen. Heutzutage ist die Arbeit für Technologiemarken mit Leidenschaft, Energie und Innovationsgeist verbunden. Das klingt nach dir? Sieh dir das an und du ...3 months ago
- Technical Product Adviser (German)
€950 - 1400
Das Unternehmen. Heutzutage ist die Arbeit für Technologiemarken mit Leidenschaft, Energie und Innovationsgeist verbunden. Das klingt nach dir? Sieh dir das an und du ...about 1 month ago