Get similar jobs by email Register →
Located in the beautiful city of Wroclaw in Poland, our client is looking for a Tester to support their growing business.
This role will see you supporting our team with the maintenance and changes within our application, creating manual or automated test scripts as needed and making sure defined coding standards are followed. You will report your test and work status, report any defects and adhere to the agreed SLAs for tickets.
A full description of the job duties will be available.
Who you are;
• you have basic and practical knowledge of software testing principles and methodology
• you possess test design skills allowing for effective testing based on requirements
• you have the ability to manage small sets of tests
• you have proven experience in working with manual testing / automation test scripts
• you have knowledge adequate to the International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Test foundation
• you have some knowledge of automatic tests: HP UTF (QTP) (preferably)
• you are able to run manual tests: functional (system tests), regression, retests (preferably)
• you have basic SQL knowledge (preferably)
Apply today for further information.
Successful candidates are offered access to a company wide Training Academy, Networking and Social Events, Rewards & Recognition Schemes and most importantly opportunity to progress within the organisation. Salaries are competitive and provide above average standard of living in the country they relate to. When converted to Euro or Sterling these salaries seem to be low, but they are well above the average for standard of living in Wroclaw. Please visit our relocation guide for an insight to cost of accommodation, shopping, transport etc.
2 weeks accommodation will be provided in Wroclaw by the client if successful.