Get similar jobs by email Register →
This award-winning international outsourcing company is working with Top Worldwide Brands. By putting customer care on the first place, they make the difference in the market. As a constantly growing company, they are actively looking for motivated candidates to join their international and multicultural team in Barcelona.
Are you passionate by the Travel, Hospitality and Tourism industry? Are you quality and service oriented, always ready to help people?
Their Client, Airbnb, an e-commerce leader of direct accommodation rental, is looking for French speakers with strong team spirit to reinforce their constantly growing Support Team!
In this role, you will be responsible to answer client questions, doubts and complaints via phone and email.
- Provide professional and friendly client support via phone and email
- Responding to enquiries and handling different problems
- Ensure quality and professional service
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction
- Follow up of customer information
- Having a full understanding of Airbnb processes
- Record all information in the internal system
- Native French speaker + excellent level of English
- Having a passion for traveling and adventure
- Customer oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Having the ability to build a connection with clients
- An excellent team player
- Professional and quality minded attitude
- Flexible, open-minded and high level of energy
- A full time contract (39 hours/week)
- 3 weeks fully paid training
- Salary: 16.500 euro/year
- A stable position
- Relax and friendly work environment
- Multiple Career opportunities, as it is a fast growing company
- International and multilingual working environment
- Dynamic and open working environment
- Working hours: Monday – Friday: rotation shifts between 9am -10pm + 2 weekends per month (full availability)
- Start date: ASAP