Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Smartbox Group|
|Job Title||Trade Marketing Specialist|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||30000 - 40000|
|Date Posted||27 days ago|
Job Title: Trade Marketing Specialist
Department: Partner Relations
Reporting to: Trade Marketing Manager
You are an innovative and creative thinker with a commercial mindset. You know how to make a message stand out visually in a creative way. You use your communication skills to build relationships with the sales force as well as with partner management. You are a team-player who enjoys collaborating with others, but also have the ability to manage projects with minimal direction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Collect key stakeholders’ communication needs and objectives
- Work with the Trade Marketing Manager to create communication materials to inform and engage the business partners.
- Creates action driving written, graphic, and video content to support business partnership and customer enquiries.
- Use the Email Marketing tool to prepare and launch communications to partners and support the team analysing the results.
- Participate in continuous learning from Partner Management & Contracting functions to find new ways to maximise the efficacy of our communications with each partner’s needs.
- Support the Smartbox Ireland launch creating the right communication to engage and support our partners and trade bodies & publications.
- Build a strong network of relationships across the assigned business areas to ensure internal communications activity is connected to key business developments.
- Support the delivery of objectives via trade fairs across Europe.
- Excellent writing skills in English, other European language(s) a plus
- Strong editing skills to facilitate communications that are clear, concise, correctly formatted, and engaging
- Can utilise data to deliver actionable insights
- Motivating approach & communication style
- Self Starter
- Efficient using MS Office
- Previous experience in tourism industry would be an advantage
- Marketing Manager
City of London, London
€£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Marketing Manager The City, London Permanent Full Time Up to £45K + Bonus + Benefits Our client, an international company within the IT sector, is looking for a Market...about 1 month ago
- Performance Marketing Consultant (Swedish)
Are you looking for an exciting Online Marketing career in one of the top 5 Tech company in the world? Are you analytical, proactive and passionate by online marketing...9 days ago
- Digital Marketing Assistant EMEA
€£18000.00 - £21000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits + Travel Allowance
Digital Marketing Assistant EMEA Sunbury-on-Thames Permanent / Full-time Up £21K + Bonus + Benefits + Travel Allowance The client: Our client, an internationally leadi...2 months ago
- German Social Media Specialist
€23000 - 25000
Are you a creative thinker and problem solver with a passion for marketing and the internet? The Company. Our Client, an American leader in online display and advertis...2 months ago