Get similar jobs by email Register →
We’re now building a brand new team for a fast growing international IT consulting company here in Prague. Our client is currently working on a major global SAP implementation project and has recently opened an office in Prague to build a long term, SAP centre of excellence. As part of the implementation process, we're now seeking two trainee project managers. No experience is needed as there will be an extended training period.
You will work closely with the senior project manager and provide coordination and administration support from initial project planning stages through to project completion.
General tasks will include tracking project goals, producing presentations and project documentation and coordinating diaries and meetings,
- Advanced English and Polish language skills
- Very good organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Good MS Office Skills (especially Powerpoint)
- Willingness and ability to learn and develop new skills
- Ability to travel regularly on business trips
- Experience with MS Project is a definite advantage
- Any experience of being involved in software projects is an advantage
- Genuine opportunity to start your career in SAP/IT consulting.
- Opportunity to work in an international company environment and become part of a very successful consulting company
- Long term growth opportunities
If you would like to apply for this job, please send a copy of your CV in English language and a brief covering letter using the application button below,
Please read carefully and copy all of the below text into your email before sending any application to Dorset Management s. r. o., company ID No.: 246 92 336.
I agree that the Dorset Management s.r.o. ID No.: 246 92 336 will store my personal data (name, surname, date of birth, residence address, phone, fax, e-mail and information about my education, skills and professional experience) for the sole purpose of mediation of a job (including filing, editing and sorting of said data and its presentation to third parties from EU member states whose identity will be communicated to me), in accordance with the Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on Personal Data Protection for an unlimited period of time or till receipt of a written request to remove the data.
I confirm being made aware of my rights in connection with access to and protection of personal data.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- IT Trainee Program (6 months)
€27000 - 36000
The Company. An international award-winning IT services provider with world-wide presence offers a spectacular opportunity for IT Graduates to join their offices in Pr...2 days ago
- German Speaking IT Support Manager Krakow
€Zlotych5500 - Zlotych6000 per annum + Benefits
What are we looking for? We are looking for someone with a strong interest in IT, a near native level of German and who wants to work abroad in Poland. If this sounds ...2 months ago
- Swedish VIP Account Manager
€0 - 0
Trött på regn och grått väder? Redo för ett äventyr utomlands? Gå med i vår klients unga och dynamiska team i Limassol, Cypern! Företaget är ett av de största marknads...4 days ago
- Czech IT Analyst - Krakow
€4500 - 5500 zloty gross per month
Czech speaking Technical Support job here in Krakow, Poland for multi award-winning IT Company. We’multi-award-winningto have a near native level of Czech and a good l...about 1 month ago
- Swedish IT Support Agent - North Dublin
€21000 - 21500 per annum
Swedish IT Support agent wanted for one of the world's leading customer experience driven outsourcing giants here in North Dublin, Ireland. We're looking for near nati...2 months ago