Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||Delegate International Recruitment|
|Job Title||Trainee Recruiter (DE,FR,CZ,IT,DK,NL)|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Location||Pardubice, Czech Republic|
|Start Date||Two Weeks|
|Date Posted||over 1 year ago|
Are you interested in becoming a world class Recruiter for an award winning company and receiving 4-6 months training near Prague?
Our client recruits across multiple vibrant sectors: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices, Chemicals, Social Care, Technical & Engineering and Digital.
With offices throughout Europe (United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Czech Republic ... ) and working with some of the best known international brands, they are now hiring new talent to expand the company at an accelerated rate.
An excellent Graduate scheme with full training (4-6 months) provided in the companies Training Academy in Central Europe and thereafter you have your choice any office within the company’s portfolio.
- Applicants should be fluent in one of the following languages: German, Dutch, French or Nordic languages in addition to English
- No experience in the recruitment needed to apply for the role, as full training is going to be provided, but genuine interest and enthusiasm about helping people, and working in the recruitment world is essential
- Good communication skills, written, face to face and over the phone are a must
- You should be passionate, driven individual with “can do” attitude and commercial awareness
- You are an action oriented person, and a true self starter
- You need a good challenge and opportunity for growth
- You thrive working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- You have the ability to interact and communicate effectively cross-functionally and with various levels of the organization
- Full training, is provided in a supportive and social environment
- Opportunity to travel and experience a new city and environment
- Support for relocation including subsidised apartment, airport pick up and flights home
- Excellent base salary, with great commission scheme above industry average
- Choice of working locations, after the training period, such as London, Switzerland, Germany, or Prague
Start dates available in October, November and December. Contact us for further information and full job description.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- In House Recruitment Specialist with French, Dutch or German
€up to 70 000 CZK/month
We now have 3 new recruiter roles available. If you would like to join a world leading international company as part of a brand new EMEA team, read on! Position in bri...8 days ago