Get similar jobs by email Register →
Trainee/Junior Claims Assessor with German
For a Major International Insurance company. This is a Permanent full Time position working directly for the company and based Dublin. Salary 28-30,000 (DOE) + Generous and comprehensive benefits package.
Overview of our Company in Germany
We are a leading international Insurance company who also launched over 15 years ago into the German insurance market.
Since then our German business has grown to have a very significant market share within the German life insurance market.
We focus on pensions and individual protection products and offer a combination of unit-linked funds, unitised with profits funds and variable annuity business within our pension products.
- Assessment of Life, Serious Illness and Disability claims & medical evidence on behalf of the Company
- Ensuring that all aspects of the claims assessment process comply with Underwriting & Claims Procedures, Legal & Compliance guidelines and company procedures.
- To work as part of a team and provide high quality service that consistently achieves Company turnaround and quality standards.
- Satisfy the requirements of the Life Assurance business in the German market.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Evaluate new claims and regular payment claims in line with SLA
- Make claims decisions within own autonomy and make initial recommendations for more senior Assessors to approve or refer for approval and sign off
- Promptly evaluate new enquiries so that all information required, e.g. medical evidence, can be requested at the earliest possible date avoiding delays
- Communicate and liaise with brokers, agents, broker consultants, sales managers and clients in an effective and professional manner
The successful candidate will ideally possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Proven relevant work experience
- Fluency in German and English (written and spoken)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong prioritisation and organisation skills
- Demonstrates a good knowledge of CLE products, processes and systems
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Strong focus and attention to detail and quality
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency in the use of Microsoft office essential
- Flexibility and the ability to balance customer and company interest’s will be essential
- Proven ability to work as part of a team but also on own initiative and take ownership of issues
- Good decision making skills and proven ability to generate solutions
Desirable Skills and qualifications:
- Medical background would be of benefit
- Progress towards a professional insurance qualification would be an advantage
- 3rd Level Qualification and preferably Insurance / Banking /Financial Services Qualification
- Previous CDV experiences an advantage
- Demonstrates commitment to personal development and has participated in relevant training courses as required
Staff Training and Development
The Company pursues a policy of staff development at all levels. Transfers and rotation may occur in order to widen experience. Training and Development is pursued on an equal opportunities basis in the interests of developing staff to reach their maximum potential within the Company and takes place in accordance with Company Policy.
If after reading these details you wish to apply or just find out more about this very attractive, progressive and well rewarded role please contact Enda Connolly of Target Talent at the contact details supplied herein.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- German Secretary - Dublin City
Dublin City Center
€23000 - 26000
Job Summary Are you a wiz when it comes to typing? Could you give the best of the best a run for their money? Well you are in luck we have a job to suit you perfectly....about 2 months ago
- German Administrator - Dublin City
€25000 - 29000
Job Summary Here we have a German speaking Job for those looking to kick start their career and to work abroad in Ireland. The capital city is calling and where you co...about 2 months ago
- German Back Office Support - Dublin
€30000 - 34000 per annum
German Back Office Support Representative job here in South Dublin! We're looking for excellent Administration skills here and it would be great if you had back office...20 days ago
- German + Dutch Procurement Officer Berlin
€28000 - 30000
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? Here's your chance, we are looking for energetic Multilingual speaker...about 2 months ago
- German Customer Care Agent for Helpline - Dublin
€24000 - 25000
What are we looking for? Here is an amazing opportunity for a German speaker looking for a job as Customer Service Representative. This German job is based in Dublin, ...about 2 months ago