Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||NonStop Recruitment|
|Job Title||Trainee Talent Acquisition Specialist - German or Dutch Speaker|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||£18000 - £25000 per annum + OTE of £30k - £45k|
|Date Posted||almost 2 years ago|
Trainee Talent Acquisition Specialist - German or Dutch Speaking - Great Career Opportunity
We are a fast growing international recruitment agency working mainly in Pharma, Medical Devices, IT, Engineering, Social Care, Education and Chemical industries. We are currently on the lookout for three Trainee Talent Acquisition Specialists to join our team based initially here in Prague. We need two language speakers German or Dutch.
We are looking for driven, positive individuals who would enjoy working in an international and fast paced environment. You would play an essential part in the company's ongoing success and growth on international level.
NonStop Recruitment's moto is: "Develop, Grow, Succeed". This is because we believe in developing our own people and we therefore provide industry-leading training based here in Prague. As a business we set ourselves the ambitious goal of doubling our size within a year. This is one of the reasons why expanding our Talent Acquisition team is our priority at the moment, which brings unique growth opportunities for you too!
We have offices in Prague, London, Zug, Portsmouth, and Pardubice, and as we grow we are planning on opening more offices across Europe, with Berlin and Barcelona being our next targets. Once you reach certain level of performance you then can choose where you would like to be based.
As a Trainee Talent Acquisition you will be responsible for recruiting into NonStop for various positions from Trainee Recruitment Consultants through the back office and support employees, to (on occasion) senior members to the business. You will be liaising with internal hiring managers and sourcing candidates as well as advertising the roles and attracting the right profiles for us.
Qualities that you bring in are: high motivation, drive to succeed, high standard of interpersonal and communication skills, proactive nature, willingness to learn as well as high level of German or Dutch and English.
- A truly international and multilingual working environment in stunning offices, in the heart of the Czech Republic with colleagues from all over Europe
- Outstanding career opportunity with the prospect of international relocations to one of our European offices within 6 - 12 months, dependant on the speed of your own development
- An opportunity to visit any of our offices located throughout Europe
- Competitive base salary with an uncapped commission plan and exceptionally high earning potential
- Regular holiday incentives to destinations such as Barcelona, NYC, Dubai, Istanbul and the Alps for our top performers
- Social Events and regular team building and group events
- Benefits (including multisport card, which allows access to hundreds of facilities)
- Passionate, enthusiastic and fast-paced working environment
- Exposure to business owners, leaders and senior professionals on a daily basis
- Individual approach with your professional development in mind
Key words: sales, headhunting, career, recruitment, internal recruitment, trainee recruitment consultant, DACH region, BeNeLux Region, France, Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, negotiation, German, Dutch rewards, Prague, London, Zug, Portsmouth, commission, headhunter, internal recruiter
Please contact Anna Budner - I've been a Talent Acquisition Team Leader at NonStop for over 2 years, successfully recruiting people from within the European Union. You can reach me immediately on 0049 8921093363 or 0044 207 940 4595. You can also email me email@example.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo (UK) life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Sales Development Rep - German OR Nordic
€35000 - 50000
Sales Development Rep – German OR Nordics Market €50k OTE (35k base 15k Commission) Dublin 2 We are looking for Account Executives and Field Sales Reps of the future f...2 months ago
- Lead Development Specialist - DACH and Dutch roles open
€38000 - 55000
Lead Development Specialist - DACH and Dutch roles open US Software Multinational €38k with €55k OTE A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Lead Development Speciali...3 months ago
- Dutch HR Administrator – Krakow
€6000 - 7000
Experience in the customer care and HR Sector? If empathy and helping others feels natural and comes easily to you, we would love to talk. Our client of over 4 years i...about 1 month ago
- Sales Development Rep – Dutch
€35000 - 55000
Sales Development Rep – Dutch €55k OTE (35k base 20k Commission) Dublin 2 We are looking for Account Executives and Field Sales Reps of the future for this Global Mult...about 2 months ago
- Dutch WITH French Recruiter - Berlin
€32000 - 34000 per annum + Relocation Package & Benefits
Berlin always been a fantasy of yours? Would you like to experience life in an exciting new city? For those of you with a near native level of both Dutch & French with...5 days ago