Get similar jobs by email Register →
|Recruiter Name||TELUS International Europe|
|Job Title||Travel Advisor with Dutch and English|
|Job Type||Permanent Contract, Full-Time Position|
|Salary||0 - 0|
|Date Posted||2 months ago|
#FEEL GOOD WITH US!
TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provider, delivering high-quality services since 2004. The company has more than 5,500 team members across nine delivery centers: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Cork and Dublin (Ireland), as well as offices in Manchester and Cannock (England). TELUS International Europe offers contact center solutions, ITO and innovative customer service support for global customers in over 35 languages.
You’ve always dreamed of discovering the World?
You can do it NOW and more importantly you can do it every day!
Become part of TELUS International Europe and work for one of our clients who helps people to live their dreams.
- Communicate with international customers on a daily basis via phone and email
- Consult others about traveling requests in a friendly and professional manner
- Find the best solution for everyone and propose different options concerning what’s the best for the customers
- Identify customers and record data
- You are fluent in Dutch
- Have a very good level of English
- Enjoy selling process
- Have excellent communicating and persuasive skills
- Love being helpful, professional and customer oriented
- Stable job (permanent labor contract)
- Competitive salary for the local market
- Opportunity to plan your own working schedule
- Career development opportunities
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets / Transportation from Airport / Up to one month Free Accommodation in a hotel
- Meal tickets shall be granted monthly
- International modern working environment
- Special Discounts & Offers for all employees
- Employee referral bonus
- Positive environment
- Supportive work-life balance policies
- Continuous assistance and learning
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the local lifestyle and culture.
If this opportunity sounds appealing to you, please send your CV!
* By submitting your application you are immediately involved in the assessment process. If you complete all steps successfully, you can directly schedule your own interview. We can’t wait to meet you!
- Customer Support Advisor with Dutch and English
€0 - 0
#FEEL GOOD WITH US! TELUS International Europe is a multilingual contact center, BPO (business process outsourcing) and ITO (information technology outsourcing) provid...3 months ago
- Technical Support with Dutch
€30000 - 35000
Position Suitable for graduates, people wanting to transition into an IT career or people with previous tech support experience Opportunity to join a well known global...almost 2 years ago
- Dutch Telecommunications Adviser
€16000 - 17000
Our client is a Belgian BPO company with an office in Barcelona. For their partner, for their client a well-known Belgian telecommunication company they are currently ...11 days ago
- Dutch Reservations agent
€24,375 - 29,175 per year + relocation package + sign on bonus
Entry Level Dutch Customer Service Agents wanted for high profile company here in Cork, Ireland. Here is an entry level job that is sure to help you lift your career o...about 1 month ago