Get similar jobs by email Register →
TELUS International Europe is a leading European provider of multilingual contact center and BPO solutions. The company serves its clients in over 30 languages including English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. The company has over 2, 500 positions in Europe across seven delivery centers located in: Sofia and Plovdiv (Bulgaria); Bucharest and Craiova (Romania); Manchester and Cannock (UK). TELUS International Europe is a proud member of the TELUS International family.
TELUS International is a global BPO company with over 16,000 team members around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Central America, the Philippines and Europe.
Became a member of the customer support team of one of the biggest and well - known Airlines companies.
● Communicate with customers via phone and email
● Respond to clients requests and provide accurate information
● Be positive, friendly and supportive
● Fluent in Hebrew
● Very good level in English
● Friendly and outgoing personality
● Self motivation and result - orientation
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING YOU:
Become part of our company and take advantage of the great benefits our team members enjoy:
● One of the best relocation packages - accommodation for the whole period while working in our company, including transportation allowance. We also provide dedicated support prior your arrival and during your whole employment period in TIE Bulgaria, including: assistance in all the administrative steps that need to be made by a foreigner coming to work in Bulgaria, social and cultural integration, (organization of cultural and leisure events for your easier adaptation), free Bulgarian language courses in the office premises.
● Attractive remuneration and supportive work-life balance policies
● Amazing training & career development opportunities
● Flexible working time schedule
● Super interesting projects – from major airlines to pets’ accessories
● Fantastic location and wellness activities in addition, such as:
- Gym & yoga at the office
- Free massages & Psychologist
- Fruit & healthy days
● Great relax areas with kitchen and play areas
● International environment with colleagues and clients from all over the world
If you are interested, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Danish Travel Advisor - Breda, The Netherlands
Breda, North Brabant
Know all about the inner workings of all things travel and holiday related? We are looking for near native Danish speakers interested in becoming the next travel advis...13 days ago
- Hebrew Social Media Specialist
Be part of it This client is a leading technology company looking for a social media support specialist based in Belfast, Northern Ireland. Our client has a fun yet pr...about 2 months ago
- Hebrew Online Advertising Specialist
€25000 - 28000
Online Advertising Specialist Do you have a passion for Google and would love to be an expert in Google AdWords? Do you thrive on variety and want a career with an exc...3 months ago
- Hebrew Customer Support Agent
€14000 - 20000
HEBREW CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT You will be working for one of the best known, largest and most well respected multilingual Contact Centers worldwide; employing several ...3 months ago
- Hebrew Online Advertising Keyword Specialist
€20000 - 28000
Keyword Specialist – English + Hebrew *** MUST HAVE EU PASSPORT OR STAMP 4 VISA TO APPLY*** Position Objective: As a keyword specialist you will be responsible for the...3 months ago