Get similar jobs by email Register →
Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry?
Do you like travelling when everything goes the way it should? You can have an impact on making travellers´ journeys a success!
Do you want to work for the worldwide known Travel Agency Expedia?
We are looking for dynamic people like you who are open for a new experience abroad. To start your career could be challenging but not when you are in the right company. You are working for a company which takes care of you and made up of a team from 82 countries.
Are you ready to make an experience abroad in a multicultural environment?
Lisbon is waiting for you and has a lot to offer.
From solving issues during the booking process, giving instructions, taking an active role in finding the right booking, following up during the vacation, providing good solutions incl. refund, be responsible for the current and expand the clients´ network, managing good and qualified lead generation, there are many areas where excellent customer or client support is required, and this is where the company needs you!
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspects of the job. Are you customer service oriented, have good communication skills, pro-active and team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You have a fluent level of Dutch or Flemish (a good level of English would be a plus)
– You are looking for a job opportunity abroad
– You are travel addicted
– You are motivated and committed to your work
– You have excellent communication and listening skills
– You are a team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time (40h/week) on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ gross/month
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.240€ gross/month
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sport activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
This project is not for you? Still send us your CV, we have plenty of other opportunities we can discuss with you!
Sorry, this job post it's no longer available
- Travel Agent (French)
+++ Please apply only if you hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal +++ The Company. Do you have passion for the travel and tourism industry? Do you lik...2 months ago
- Travel Agent (German)
€950 - 1400
Das Unternehmen. Hast du eine Leidenschaft für das Reisen und die Tourismusbranche? Reist du gerne, wenn alles so läuft wie es sollte? Du kannst dazu beitragen, die Ur...about 1 year ago
- Online Store Agent (Dutch)
€10000 - 18000
The Company. Do you prefer to shop online than to go to any department stores? Are you looking for a job where you would work with different brands from all over the w...2 minutes ago
- Travel App Customer Adviser (French)
€830 gross / month x 14 months + 100 / month guaranteed language bonus
Are you passionate by the Travel & Tourism industry? Do you have a native level of both French and English? Do you have good customer service skills and do you want to...2 months ago
- Technical Sales Agent (French)
The Company. Today, working for technology brands rimes with passion, energy and innovative spirit. Does this sound like you? Check this out and you might soon join th...5 days ago